woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Options in the Ren'Py Script. Find "mael.ttf" replace it with your own if you wish.
game not use mael.ttf... 3 font file are located in game folder... its easy to repalce those with own renamed...

Last edited:

DocZ

May 21, 2018
Anyway to change font style?! unreadable..
download the font file that you like more and put it in the "game" directory, open gui.rpy in the same directory and go to "Fonts and font sizes" then change "mael" font with the font that previously download and that worked for me.
sorry if I don't explain well but english is not my language, hope it works for you

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
download the font file that you like more and put it in the "game" directory, open gui.rpy in the same directory and go to "Fonts and font sizes" then change "mael" font with the font that previously download and that worked for me.
sorry if I don't explain well but english is not my language, hope it works for you
this game don't use mael.ttf... :) 3 font used are stored in game folder...

Reactions: xDEEPx

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
this game don't use mael.ttf... :) 3 font used are stored in game folder...
I just double checked as you made me doubt that I had applied the wrong font, haha! It is 100% Mael.ttf. So, IF you wish to change it, go into the GUI script and do this:

define gui.text_font = "mael.ttf"

## The font used for character names.
define gui.name_text_font = "mael.ttf"

## The font used for out-of-game text.
define gui.interface_text_font = "mael.ttf"

*Replace all mael.ttf with the font you want. If you get thrown some errors after the font change that has nothing to do with me or the game. The game was only tested with the current font used.*

DocZ

May 21, 2018
I just double checked as you made me doubt that I had applied the wrong font, haha! It is 100% Mael.ttf. So, IF you wish to change it, go into the GUI script and do this:

*Replace all mael.ttf with the font you want. If you get thrown some errors after the font change that has nothing to do with me or the game. The game was only tested with the current font used.*
Thanks ;)

Reactions: 8873672413434

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017

you are wrong... play the game, there are only fonts from game folder Black Cancery, GnualoneRg and Zombie Holcaust...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017

you must have this font in your windows installed... others dont have this in game...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i'm an old useless dude..i shall await a "fix" for the font..i cant make out shit..that font is unreadable unless you are on drugs...and..drugs are baaaayyyyyaaaaddd

Reactions: imzahai

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..did my best..played the update..is it just me?..or was there something off about the renders compared to previous updates?..they had that weird lighting look about them like they were not quite finished...was this an alpha that someone mistakenly uploaded here?

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
ok..did my best..played the update..is it just me?..or was there something off about the renders compared to previous updates?..they had that weird lighting look about them like they were not quite finished...was this an alpha that someone mistakenly uploaded here?
Weird lighting look?

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
as i'm an old useless dude..i shall await a "fix" for the font..i cant make out shit..that font is unreadable unless you are on drugs...and..drugs are baaaayyyyyaaaaddd
download mael.ttf and install to windows, or rename font you like to BLKCHCRY.ttf an put in game folder...

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
am i the only one who has downloaded mega and nopy and cant get either of them to extract? just wondering thanks

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So... After reading the first bit, I have to ask. Is there a prequel or prologue or whatever that I missed, which those questions at the beginning are based on, or...?