Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 15, 2018
ugh , does someone have google drive link for the redux mod pack ? I dont have super vip account on mega to download such a big file like this nor upload haven have a problem on my side it's not run , nopy is too slow . Just temporary but can someone upload the modpack on drive or know another website that allow me to download on google drive , please ? Thanks for any help .

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
ugh , does someone have google drive link for the redux mod pack ? I dont have super vip account on mega to download such a big file like this nor upload haven have a problem on my side it's not run , nopy is too slow . Just temporary but can someone upload the modpack on drive or know another website that allow me to download on google drive , please ? Thanks for any help .
What exactly is so special about the redux repack?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I dont know , that's why I'm asking for the faster download method
So you just want to download a random repack just because? The redux repack is v7.5 which is for the most part no longer supported. You will be better off downloading a base version of VX and start adding your mods from there.

Oct 15, 2018
So you just want to download a random repack just because? The redux repack is v7.5 which is for the most part no longer supported. You will be better off downloading a base version of VX and start adding your mods from there.
no ideal what are u wanna to telling me to know (no offense mean , cuz I'm new to this game) , what is "VX" version ? Can I have a link for it cuz I have no ideal how to searching for that , and how to I start modding that ? , the garden.cc or whatever is down I dont know how to get more mods for this game.

Last edited:

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
toxic.s.kennedy not all at once, please check first with the game, check out what, where, how, and then place the different modes

The Klub 17 V10.1.00;

Update V10.1.00p;

Hook 5 basic (optional);

Last edited:
Reactions: chaparrin_11
Oct 15, 2018
So , does the old mod compatible with this latest game or... we must have new mod for it ? Where is the mod website for this game btw ?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
So , does the old mod compatible with this latest game or... we must have new mod for it ? Where is the mod website for this game btw ?
I am going to say most of the old Mods in 7.5 are compatible with the VX. That said you should not just dump all your 7.5 mods into the VX Addons folder (this is where mods go in VX) as I guarentee you will have issues.

There are multiple sites where you can get mods, I will order the list from least amount of mods available to most.

1. The Official Klub 17 club in LoversLab is run by the dev team here: . Your not going to find many new mods here but they seem to be heavy on new toys. It is run by the dev team so if you have a problem with a mod most likely your not going to be able to get a good resolution here, as of the handful of active users none of them are the major modders for the game. However, if you need help with the game...as they are the dev team they should be able to assist. If you are a hook 5 user will not get that much help here as the dev team does not use Hook 5.
  2. The TK17: Klub Exile Portal is a club also on LoversLab heree: . This club is run by the admins of and you will find a healthy amount of old add-ons here presented in "Packs". Compared to the "Official Klub" you have maybe 10 times the amount of content here. While the community is fairly large it more or less serves as a "Lounge area" for Klubexile.com.
  3. KlubExile ( ) is by far the largest and most active community for the game and rivals if not surpasses active user count and available mods that were on MG at the time of MG's demise. The site only supports VX and has a significant amount of new mods that have been developed since MG died. This includes Rooms, Toys, Clothes, etc. There is also a vast amount pf tutorials and guides to help users transition from 7.5 to VX if needed. The site is focused on modding and building an active modding community so there is a focus contributing to the community. There are currently almost 3,000 items available on Klub Exile.

Full transperency: I am one of the admins and original founders of KLub Exile and also the creator of the LoversLab KE Portal. So there may be some bias from my perspective. In the end choose what best soots your needs.

Last edited:

chalupar

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, is somewhere 7.5 (not VX) with skins, models, etc? Some "megapack"? :)
VX is not for me ...

Higha LaBoeuf

Feb 6, 2018
This is gonna be a longshot, but does anyone know the creator of these animations?

Reactions: hakarlman

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Hi; apologizes if this may be a repost but I am getting an issue where I get an error that says "Archive not found" everytime I try to open up the game itself. I tried launching all the following executables even in adminstrator mode "Launch TK17" and the "TK17_mod.exe". I've also tried moving the entire game's directly elsewhere (Including moving it to Programx64 bit and Program which both solutions didn't worked). Help would greatly be appreciated.

Note: I searched this entire thread for the solution but still haven't found a fix. And I am running it a C: drive has one implied.

Last edited:

Wizardwoad

Jan 27, 2018
I have the same problem. How do I solve it?
the problem i could find was that d3d8.dll its damage and if you use the same file from basic version it works well but you will still have basic version, in my opinion in the extended link version something happens with the dll

Reactions: Ruhard
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes