chris141

Nov 1, 2017
for thos that dont hav discord and have the same problem i did. just go to hell get the dildo and talk to the witch when she is asleep.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but at over 100 pages I don't think I can find my answer faster than just asking. How do I normalize the mouse look controls? They are inverted and make combat against the Red-Skinned demons in the beginning of the game frustrating, especially given that they one-shot me. Changing it from the Main Menu and going back into the game does nothing.
I even tried using the Cheat options to keep from getting killed so easily, but that also didn't work.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but at over 100 pages I don't think I can find my answer faster than just asking. How do I normalize the mouse look controls? They are inverted and make combat against the Red-Skinned demons in the beginning of the game frustrating, especially given that they one-shot me. Changing it from the Main Menu and going back into the game does nothing.
I even tried using the Cheat options to keep from getting killed so easily, but that also didn't work.
Check the Options from the main menu.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes