NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I'll use your idea to make birthing system more interesting. Thank you
To add to the pregnancy idea lala5614 has.
Witch, elves, or some other character(s) could probably use eggs for something. Either trade for money and/or crafting something (like a special potion). Perhaps also a quest line of someone requesting them for some reason (important for another quest, the story, or not significant at all).
Other route you could take and/or in addition to above: "children." Since barbarian can only birth eggs, I doubt what comes out will be human. They can have uses. Like a minion to help fight, or just a creature that can be collected and kept as a pet in your home or other location with some interactions ranging from normal pet care to "play time :BootyTime:."
Bonus: the creature type that is spawned depends on who/what impregnated barbarian.

ToeboCop

Jan 16, 2018
Indeed this is an endless point.

And using piracy to your advantage is definitely a smart apporach.

From my side I eventually end up buying all the games that I tested and rated as high quality in those piracy sites and are on steam. And this game is definitely one of the best games I played, and will buy it the moment it become available on steam.

My only thing that I think this game lack is a "pregnancy soulgem like system" in other words the eggs that are birthed should have a purpose (like Skyrim Soulgem Ovem Mod that allow you to birth gem and use those black gem in enchanting magic or selling them for value). Maybe make a similar mechanic.

My top list of hentai games that are high quality in order:

> Moded Skyrim or Fallout (VR and Non-VR).
> Dr.Deviant and VirtXMate and VR Hot.
> Your game The last Barbarian.
> HFTGames.
> Subverse.
> Japanese RPG MV/VX games (Circle Gyu!, Oneone1, Cursed armor 1&2, Amborisa, Third Crisis, Karryn's Prison etc... many more).
> Few Illusion company games.
Many studies have found out that piracy actually helps the video game company because it acts as a commercial for them, if the player likes the game they will end up buying it. That is why CDProject Red don't use DRM in their games, DRM's affect performance a lot and it doesn't make sales magically better.

Reactions: F1_V10 and NitroSM

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Witch, elves, or some other character(s) could probably use eggs for something. Either trade for money and/or crafting something (like a special potion). Perhaps also a quest line of someone requesting them for some reason (important for another quest, the story, or not significant at all).
Other route you could take and/or in addition to above: "children." Since barbarian can only birth eggs, I doubt what comes out will be human. They can have uses. Like a minion to help fight, or just a creature that can be collected and kept as a pet in your home or other location with some interactions ranging from normal pet care to "play time :BootyTime:."
Bonus: the creature type that is spawned depends on who/what impregnated barbarian.
acording to patreon ToS I can't add "children" in the game

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
But making eggs as "craft items" - sounds brilliant

Reactions: F1_V10

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There are a lot of pirated games from large AAA companies around the internet. If it was possible to get to court every pirated website, I guess...the piracy will stop exists but obviously it does not work like this. So, I use the piracy website to grow and please my community.
Yeah! It works for all companies, big or small, and not just game companies.
growing communities is also a way to increase their economic income...

That is why pirate web site are not really "pirate"... Internet works by this way especially for everything that concerns software and everything that can be downloaded in the form of digital data :cool:

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
srsly,patreon is just becoming stupidly over zealous about this crap. so many adult game makers have to make a secondary "patch" to add back content that is against ToS on that site, or they use a different similar site that doesn't crack down as hard

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
srsly,patreon is just becoming stupidly over zealous about this crap. so many adult game makers have to make a secondary "patch" to add back content that is against ToS on that site, or they use a different similar site that doesn't crack down as hard
it won't work for me. they track my activity outside of the patreon

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
making eggs as "craft items" - sounds brilliant
You might consider implementing the following features:
- different kinds of eggs, depending on the species
- eggs as stackable items stored in the inventory or warehouse
- eggs as tradeable items that can be sold for money or exchanged for something useful (quest items etc)
- eggs as ingredients for crafting.

Let's say there is a recipe that requires 3 Orc eggs, 2 Elf eggs, 5 Tentacle eggs and some rare egg (Torus' or something) to craft a certain item. Then a player would have to do anything that helps the Barbarian deliver those eggs, in any particular order.

This way your game could evolve and drift towards a "sandbox" kind of game where players can create their own quests and perform sequences of actions at their own will. I hope you get the idea.

Reactions: FisherMatt

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
Yep, I need an answer to this too. I was made to a succubus after making the offerings to Torus in the temple and then ascending to his "Garden" or whatever
for me it was in nightmare when i failed puzzle 2 lol. i thought it was what is the next in the sequence.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes