Meowingkitten69

May 3, 2021
Hello Viktor. I am still having issues with this game and have been unable to progress the story mode and your future contents since 0.9.22. The Jerry, Witch, Novria, Brothel owner, and the Dragon's Lair Cave all have invisible dialogue options and none of the buttons work to progress any further. I am unable to grab a goblin from the cave.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, a question: the latest build had the same issues with karspersky antivirus? If yes, how i can solve that?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I'm still not able to playing because of karsperky :'(

Please, don't tell me i have to deactivate the antivirus, for playing this.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I want to report a bug in 0.9.27, after I get guys for the witch I have to work in brothel to get him on my side but when I go to bed and click start working it directs me into victim recruitment event. So can't progress.
This is related to the WB anti-piracy policy... the realease for pirate website is always with bug that are made just for makes you unable to play the new content.
So you have to pay a subscription to play the full new content
Why not make the game private then? Yesterday I downloaded 0 9 27 and
As you can see the game in pirate web site is just for tease
All developers deserve money support...
in fact the unbuged version 0 9 27.1 was ready for the paying supporter... this also happens with 0 9 26

Pirate websites are used as advertising sites at no cost and are used to increase revenues because on sites with potential buyers, there are only potential buyers

The best way to leave report is by using bug report section in my Discord
This bug is already fixed in 0.9.27.1
Anyway, thanks for report
there is way to have the mac version?
of course the bugged one 0 9 27:p

Last edited:

Little Noob

Oct 14, 2022
This is related to the WB anti-piracy policy... the realease for pirate website is always with bug that are made just for makes you unable to play the new content.

in fact the unbuged version 0 9 27.1 was ready for the paying supporter... this also happens with 0 9 26

Pirate websites are used as advertising sites at no cost and are used to increase revenues because on sites with potential buyers, there are only potential buyers

If that was so, why do then paying subscribers get the first bugged version and the bugs are reported on his Discord channel, - then he tries to solve them asap.

If you complain so much about it, pay the dime (y)

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

So, let's clarify. I don't have a strategy for "specially" publishing a buggy build. My workflow looks like this:

- release a build
- gather reports
- fix bugs and publish the fixed build

Bugs happen not because I intentionally put them there, but because I am a solo developer, tester, animator, game designer, etc. Given the complexity and size of the game, the appearance of bugs is predictable and will continue until the final release.
The fact that pirates, in pursuit of a fresh release, grab and post my build here without waiting for the corrected version to be published is not my clever plan.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello Viktor. I am still having issues with this game and have been unable to progress the story mode and your future contents since 0.9.22. The Jerry, Witch, Novria, Brothel owner, and the Dragon's Lair Cave all have invisible dialogue options and none of the buttons work to progress any further. I am unable to grab a goblin from the cave.
I'll check it. But I'll be glad to have some screenshots and more detailed report.

Jun 21, 2018
how to fix this invert camera .. please somebody help
If you're referring to the invert MOUSE, then:
1. start new game
2. go to cheats and Exit to menu
3. go to OPTIONS and toggle mouse invert axis or something like that. For some reason it resets when starting new game
4. continue game

you can skip "1." if you already did start and made some progress.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So, let's clarify. I don't have a strategy for "specially" publishing a buggy build. My workflow looks like this:

- release a build
- gather reports
- fix bugs and publish the fixed build

Bugs happen not because I intentionally put them there, but because I am a solo developer, tester, animator, game designer, etc. Given the complexity and size of the game, the appearance of bugs is predictable and will continue until the final release.
The fact that pirates, in pursuit of a fresh release, grab and post my build here without waiting for the corrected version to be published is not my clever plan.
yes I understand!
your game is very good for now I still using the 0.9.19.1 for mac I also have the 0 9 26 with the great cheat/mod that allow to play almost all the path except for the new 0926 content

There are a lot of developers that release bugged version for the reason I explained well in my previous post..
I agree sometime bugs can happen but
if they happen every new update when shared in site like this it is a bit unbelievable that there are always bug in the new content. AND ALWAYS THE fixed VERSION HAS X.X.X..1 that is why when I'm not able to support i never deleted the older versions with a pirate new release

Your game is awesome!
thanks for your great job
I'm also on your discord for the WT.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastBarbarian-0.9.27Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes