Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
0 9 27 released I can t see version new this site Why?
In order to access my latest releases, you'll need to become a supporter by subscribing to my patreon or subscribestar accounts. It's important to note that f95zone is a pirating website that distributes unauthorized copies of my game. As the largest adult community, I do answer questions there, but it's crucial to understand that creating and developing a game takes up a significant amount of my time, which can only be sustained through the support of gamers like you. Therefore, if you want to keep up with all the updates and stay in the loop, please consider becoming a supporter. If not, unfortunately, your only option is to wait until it's publicly available.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
I think I messed up mother nature cuz anorien and his wife still at dungeon therefore sanctuary is not open, I fucked him all the way in the cage in torture hall so he can't cum anymore and he and his wife humping constantly meaning I fail the quest? I couldn't find any other male elves

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I think I messed up mother nature cuz anorien and his wife still at dungeon therefore sanctuary is not open, I fucked him all the way in the cage in torture hall so he can't cum anymore and he and his wife humping constantly meaning I fail the quest? I couldn't find any other male elves
version?

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
In order to access my latest releases, you'll need to become a supporter by subscribing to my patreon or subscribestar accounts. It's important to note that f95zone is a pirating website that distributes unauthorized copies of my game. As the largest adult community, I do answer questions there, but it's crucial to understand that creating and developing a game takes up a significant amount of my time, which can only be sustained through the support of gamers like you. Therefore, if you want to keep up with all the updates and stay in the loop, please consider becoming a supporter. If not, unfortunately, your only option is to wait until it's publicly available.
Why not make the game private then? Yesterday I downloaded 0 9 27 and saw new changes in the beginning of the location. New Persians. New textures, NPCs, something removed from the regular version and there are glitches in quests. Maybe this is the version of the developer. Yes, creating any game is hard work and many want support and donations. But why not ban piracy and copies of similar sites. I do not think that developers have a lot of money from donations and support. There are also cunning developers who have a lot of people's support but release few updates. Because their project seemed attractive to people, and in order not to lose donators, they release minor updates and the game has been standing still for years. There are many examples on this site.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Why not make the game private then? Yesterday I downloaded 0 9 27 and saw new changes in the beginning of the location. New Persians. New textures, NPCs, something removed from the regular version and there are glitches in quests. Maybe this is the version of the developer. Yes, creating any game is hard work and many want support and donations. But why not ban piracy and copies of similar sites. I do not think that developers have a lot of money from donations and support. There are also cunning developers who have a lot of people's support but release few updates. Because their project seemed attractive to people, and in order not to lose donators, they release minor updates and the game has been standing still for years. There are many examples on this site.
"Why not make the game private then?"- it's private already. All new versions are available for subscribers only.
"But why not ban piracy and copies of similar sites" -How? It's a fight with windmills, you know.

When it comes to errors and bugs, it's a completely normal part of the development process. The game is updated every 1-2 months, with some things being fixed and others added. Errors can also appear and be corrected. This is not the final version of the product. Players are witnesses and participants in the evolution and development of the project. This is the core of crowdfunded projects.

I fully agree with you about cunning devs, who are about grabbing money. It's disappointing.

Not all players understand how f95 works. They think that if something is uploaded here, it just magically appeared without realizing the amount of work that goes into each release. This is the essence of my message.

ik00876

Nov 17, 2022
I guess he meant characters and NPCs
Yes, I understood perfectly.
Those linguistically challenged (from you know where ) using automatic translation and have trouble understanding author's rights.

Keep strong, my friend. The war is near its end.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Yes, I understood perfectly.
Those linguistically challenged (from you know where ) using automatic translation and have trouble understanding author's rights.

Keep strong, my friend. The war is near its end.
Thanks for your kind words. Appreciate it. :giggle:

Reactions: joni51 and ik00876

Horny_Baum

Jan 14, 2022
Sadly I cannot play anymore... fps cap doesnt work as soon as I open the ingame menu, fps shoot up and the game crashes...

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
I want to report a bug in 0.9.27, after I get guys for the witch I have to work in brothel to get him on my side but when I go to bed and click start working it directs me into victim recruitment event. So can't progress.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I want to report a bug in 0.9.27, after I get guys for the witch I have to work in brothel to get him on my side but when I go to bed and click start working it directs me into victim recruitment event. So can't progress.
The best way to leave report is by using bug report section in my Discord
This bug is already fixed in 0.9.27.1
Anyway, thanks for report

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes