bere2244

Nov 9, 2022
Here is a script that lets you backup and restore your savegame, so you can have multiple savegames, its made by a guy on discord named

Batnavinatid

Could someone who has 50-70%(or any progress tbh) progress into the game make a savegame and share it here? I made a wrong choice and the game finished :(
Once you backup your save it, the save will be located where you ran the script. And you can share the whole folder

Reactions: KomischerKauz

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 242180

Overview:
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
“The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.
The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Viktor Black - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.26
Language: English
Other Games: Viktor Black's collection of Unity HD Demos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: GALLERY - Cheats - Walkthrough

AIFox thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 121162 View attachment 121163 View attachment 121164 View attachment 121165
waiting for this to get done

slav1234

Dec 30, 2021
well, I have an issue opened a portal with jerry and then become a vessel and left jerry and the game just jumped to the main menu and i can't continue I didn't finish all missions how to go back? to stark new game will be to much

slav1234

Dec 30, 2021
i fix the issue just copy your save(all txt) and start a new game and put back old txt files all of them and continue playing!
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Viktor Black\The Last Barbarian 1677181974482.png

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Was that solved with the antivirus problem? ^^ Annoying the fund because the auto save was triggered every time Antivrus was timed and then your save was gone

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Was that solved with the antivirus problem? ^^ Annoying the fund because the auto save was triggered every time Antivrus was timed and then your save was gone
Just stop using Kaspersky, why are you keep using this KGB software?:)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Just stop using Kaspersky, why are you keep using this KGB software?:)
I understand what you're saying, but why is anyone else getting it XD.
1677203658333.png

That has also caused me to 1. Problems .

I was only able to solve it only with kaspersky, which is so shitty to set. Because he doesn't understand how to leave the gansen folder alone. I have to give every file there XD.

As I said, no angriy meant ^^

And when the time runs out, I'll take something else, I've already canceled it XD

Reactions: AndewDrake

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I understand what you're saying, but why is anyone else getting it XD.
View attachment 2412826

That has also caused me to 1. Problems .

I was only able to solve it only with kaspersky, which is so shitty to set. Because he doesn't understand how to leave the gansen folder alone. I have to give every file there XD.

As I said, no angriy meant ^^

And when the time runs out, I'll take something else, I've already canceled it XD
I have no idea what's on your screen. Could you explain what is it?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes