vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
I really want to play this game more, but the sensitivity is just to extreme. It's either too fast or to slow and I almost always and up putting the camera in a awkward position.

There really needs to be sensitivity settings.

CatsupNSFW

Sep 19, 2020
I don't know if it was mention or not, but i got the idea if we can have sex with defeated npc as way to restore health
only defeat is for you to revive with npcs but I believe the only way for you to fuck an npc is with the armor and it just gives spirits for missions.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
havent played this since 2021 and even then I didnt finished it so how much content did they add since that year? oh any beast in the game or planned? or preggo would mind getting her knocked up by a bunch of dogs btw 4k seems to bug the game or Im the only one? any use for the golden dick on the hall of torture? and all birthing scenes are eggs? a bit anticlimatic

Last edited:

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
havent played this since 2021 and even then I didnt finished it so how much content did they add since that year? oh any beast in the game or planned? or preggo would mind getting her knocked up by a bunch of dogs btw 4k seems to bug the game or Im the only one? any use for the golden dick on the hall of torture? and all birthing scenes are eggs? a bit anticlimatic
Birthing eggs is kind of the plot of the whole story lol

But I consider fucking with trees, werewolfs and anything not human beasts.

Mostly there has been new locations with different interspecies, you should join the discord to see everything more clearly as the dev is updating the walkthroughs and such all the time. It also let's you see what's new since you last played. At least that's what I did after getting back into the game.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
how is the game in term of content and quests last time I played quests were messed up and was confusing to get all scenes also game play was kinda sluggish did the game mechanics improve or still finish scenes?

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
I have talked to the female elf being who told find (she is being raped by tentacles) Anorien her husband. Based on the previous posts he seems to be in a cage but I cannot find the cage. Is the cage in the same room as the female elf?

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I just noticed the MC gives birth to an egg even if she became pregnant from a human man. Shouldn't the birthing be different if the pregnancy is normal?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Any save of the latest version?

I love this game, but it has to improve the camera and sensitivity because it bothers too much.

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I have talked to the female elf being who told find (she is being raped by tentacles) Anorien her husband. Based on the previous posts he seems to be in a cage but I cannot find the cage. Is the cage in the same room as the female elf?
in the next dungeon- Hall of Torture

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Nice content, nice graphic.

Animation a bit tired but it still okay.

Melee combat is really not amazing, but just "enough"

I had few bug with quest like dialogue appear after scene already gone but not big deal. I liked the fact to have different choice

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes