May 8, 2020
Haven't played this game for a very long time. here something like a replay scene function appeared, or a collection room or a gallery scene sandbox?
something like that idk

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I know the combat is not the main focus of this game, but that full second delay you get when you dodge after finishing an attack animation is really grating. They should make dodging automatic the moment you press the button

alisida

May 12, 2018
Too many bugs, getting black screen every other scene. Another problem with some of the conversations is that you freeze and you can't move or interact anymore. Pretty much unplayable....

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
as cool as this game is. will it ever be compleated lol
The last barbarian has currently several HOURS of content to offer. And it's still growing and is beeing updated even tho the dev had problems. And the dev is constantly updating the game and adding new things without ruining the game itself as other developers do. But also the updates are actual updates and add stuff. Compared to other unity games this game and the dev are already providing us with more than any other. Just look at the development of most, if not all other unity games on here. Most of them are abondened at a stage where you can't even see a single sexscene or the world looks like it's made with MS paint.

My personal opinion is that we can only wait and see what the dev comes up with and realy, at this stage it doesn't even need to be 'completed'.

But if you're just talking about the storylines, yeah those should be completed.

CkLuckyone

Mar 11, 2019
Hi ! I can't change my keyboard into a qwerty in game even if I alt+shift before I launch it and obviously I can't change the key control.
Is someone has a solution please ?

CatsupNSFW

Sep 19, 2020
Could someone plz upload a save from .9.26 I had a full save and chose to leave jerry with the satyrs and it broke my save

tanngiost

Jul 22, 2020
Is there a way or plan to allow the more animalistic monster dicks to be reintroduced? I realize they were removed due to patreon rules, but I don't see why that means they can't stay as a "mod" that can be hosted outside of patreon. There are other games that do this to keep their monsters monstrous and still satisfy patreon.

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
The last barbarian has currently several HOURS of content to offer. And it's still growing and is beeing updated even tho the dev had problems. And the dev is constantly updating the game and adding new things without ruining the game itself as other developers do. But also the updates are actual updates and add stuff. Compared to other unity games this game and the dev are already providing us with more than any other. Just look at the development of most, if not all other unity games on here. Most of them are abondened at a stage where you can't even see a single sexscene or the world looks like it's made with MS paint.

My personal opinion is that we can only wait and see what the dev comes up with and realy, at this stage it doesn't even need to be 'completed'.

But if you're just talking about the storylines, yeah those should be completed.
that is true and they sohuld take there time with makeing sutch a fantastic job with the game. its jsut that when it got to 0.9. somthing i got realy exsited thinking it would be fully out soon. i also see its on steam and since it is sutch a good game. i want it to come out as soon as posible on steam so they can take my mony.
1673289475478.png

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Is there a way or plan to allow the more animalistic monster dicks to be reintroduced? I realize they were removed due to patreon rules, but I don't see why that means they can't stay as a "mod" that can be hosted outside of patreon. There are other games that do this to keep their monsters monstrous and still satisfy patreon.
I mean, he's right, more than a few Patreon games patch out stuff that violates Patreon's ToS but then release patches into the wild that fix this. I mean, people aren't here for the vanilla stuff... they can just go buy censored hentai JRPGs for that (by here I mean Patreon as much as F95, but clearly Patreon has much more stringent ToS).

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes