kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
So I know that the reason live birth isn't in the game is due to patreon rules but could it be possible for a "mod" (that totally wasn't made by the dev) to add it into the game the same way that alot of patreon games conveniently have beast/incest mods? Obviously it wouldn't be the highest priority but is it possible?

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018
how to get The Next Level of the Den i did all the stuff i got the mark and exited the Den yet iidk how to continue.
done every quest but the Den 2nd part i have no idea whats going on.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well I can't even get this game to play, the fps won't lock to 60 or less it shoots up way past it. I get freezes, tried to use the bath tube, blackscreen for several minutes until I hard closed the game etc.

Also while it is nice to have a 3d model no ability to morph it for character creation? No ability to rebind keys?

Shame with the rating it looked like it might be interesting to try, but so far first impression is bad.

And before someone says I need a better PC, mine is near top of the line with a 12 core cpu, 3080Ti video card, 32gig ram, pci-e SSD etc, so that is not the issue.

• Wow
Reactions: Nice Kitty

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Also while it is nice to have a 3d model no ability to morph it for character creation?
At least, it's possible to change breast size, waist, and hip size (to some extent).

Well I can't even get this game to play, the fps won't lock to 60 or less it shoots up way past it. I get freezes, tried to use the bath tube, blackscreen for several minutes until I hard closed the game etc.
Last time I played it, the game ran fine on an extremely old PC with 4 GB RAM and a 500 MB video card. There were no crashes, no freezes, no blackscreens, nothing like that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
At least, it's possible to change breast size, waist, and hip size (to some extent).

Last time I played it, the game ran fine on an extremely old PC with 4 GB RAM and a 500 MB video card. There were no crashes, no freezes, no blackscreens, nothing like that.
I didn't see a way to change those

strange I tried it 3 times and had the same problem each time.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
In response to a recent reviewer:
"A bare-bones Dark Souls wannabe, that is just controllable enough to be incredibly frustrating. Long uninterruptible animations, annoying input buffering, locking on to enemies half-way across the map, all included.

As far as the erotic content... maybe there was more, but I could not bear to play past the first few rooms. It was minimal and hardly worth it."

mercury Yeah the combat system is a little hard getting used to and a lot of people have asked for dev to work on it. But as far as sex content...OMG there is actually heaps once you get past the first area. Its actually one of my favourites and the scenes are hot IMO. Worth it if you can press on, just be sure to follow the provided walkthroughs ;). Just wanted to give you an FYI as it would have been a big download for you.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
In response to a recent reviewer:
"A bare-bones Dark Souls wannabe, that is just controllable enough to be incredibly frustrating. Long uninterruptible animations, annoying input buffering, locking on to enemies half-way across the map, all included.

As far as the erotic content... maybe there was more, but I could not bear to play past the first few rooms. It was minimal and hardly worth it."

mercury Yeah the combat system is a little hard getting used to and a lot of people have asked for dev to work on it. But as far as sex content...OMG there is actually heaps once you get past the first area. Its actually one of my favourites and the scenes are hot IMO. Worth it if you can press on, just be sure to follow the provided walkthroughs ;). Just wanted to give you an FYI as it would have been a big download for you.
Bro, that review was 4 years ago. If this isn't an entirely different game by now (thus making my review completely invalid), what has the dev been doing? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: alandria2236

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Bro, that review was 4 years ago. If this isn't an entirely different game by now (thus making my review completely invalid), what has the dev been doing? :LOL:
Oh silly me, I didnt realize how old it was LOL for some stupid reason I got a notification that took me straight to your post and I felt like commenting on it LOL. But yeah worth re-downloading as I stated earlier if you have not already :)

Last edited:

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
hi. please anyone help. i can finsh the Ritual of 4 mothers but i cant do significant sacrifice because burguild isnt in the room and idk either what is her quest.

Reactions: sadmadpad
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes