hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
12. doesn't work for some reason. She says she won't crawl into the lair even though the quest asks me to go there.
You have to talk with Torus the minotaur in the mines, then talk with the Witch about it, then it works I think.

This game is filled with bugs or overly complicated sub plots. The vague quest logs don't help either. IMO, the dev should stop everything he's doing, start from the games beginning, and work with the community to streamline the game, fix all bugs, and polish what's currently made, before adding any new content. Only reason I say this is because I want to support it on Patreon, but there's so many things that prevent me from doing so.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
can someone please tell me wxhere is the save file please? i can't either continu or start a new game, i think my save gfile is corrupted and would like to delete it

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
You have to talk with Torus the minotaur in the mines, then talk with the Witch about it, then it works I think.
I have already bred 4 girls for Torus, that can't be it. It was the witch that gave me the quest in the first place ?!

Edit: Apparently I missed the "Help me destroy..." line with Torus. He then sends you to the witch and she will talk about Burgilda. Then you can enter the dragon lair. :mad:

It's kinda sad that the game is a bit convoluted. The writing is pretty good for what it delivers and I love that Barbarian is absolutely into that debauchery life style later on. The kinkier sex happens a bit too fast though IMO and at times Barbarian is a bit too passive with her naugthy talk. Giving a rimjob to stranger should be more of a deal I think.

Without the cheats the game would be almost unplayable, sadly.

Last edited:

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
I'm doing the quest servant of gods, but I can't ask help to burgilda while she is fucking with torus, someone can help me?

Swolian

Mar 19, 2021
Can someone post a save file that is complete? I lost my save and I really don't want to bother to play the game again.

Meowingkitten69

May 3, 2021
Hello. I am currently having some trouble with the game's bugs. Ever since the potion questline came out, I cannot proceed any further due to the bugs in the current versions from 0.9.23-0.9.25.
Talking to some characters gives me a no-dialogue screen that doesn't allow me to exit which makes the characters talk blankly (no dialogues or options) to the NPC, forcing me to fast travel elsewhere and unable to proceed with the quests.

Currently, I am able to enter the warehouse before getting the goblin, and when I do enter the warehouse I have Sienna there talking with the Barbarian and the Grumpy. After the end of the dialogue, my screen goes black forcing me to close the game. Sienna is at the warehouse when she shouldn't be there because I was never able to start the goblin quest. The scene starts with Grumpy saying "What the hell are you doing, Barbarian? Why did you bring her here with a camera clipping through wood possibly showing from Grump's POV?

None of Jerry, Noria, Sienna, dialogue options don't come up.

Some of the Devnant Banker dialogue options come up, but when they do I cannot finish the dialogue leaving me with no dialogue option, and cannot exit while talking to the NPC.

This bug occurs exactly the same when I am trying to enter the Dragon's Lair. Crawling through the hole or inspecting the hole to enter that cave next to the mining goblins gives me a dialogue freeze leaving me a blank dialogue option unable to exit or proceed unless I fast travel therefore I cannot proceed with the potion quest. I am unable to get a goblin for the Devnant Bank.

Some potions if not all the potions from the cheat freeze the current day/night time unless I go to sleep on the bed or sleep with Sienna which continues the clock at its normal function.

I still currently have Goddess of the Flesh sitting on the throne near the Hall of Torture Bridge even after beating the game and at the current progress of patches beside the potion one.
"At the end of the dialogue" for the Goddess of Flesh my dialogue freezes and is unable to move or exit leaving the area with the succubus servants still animated, but my body is frozen still waiting for the dialogue to finish.

Using the Impotent potion from the cheats I am unable to find or go to the Cave of Pleasure from the martyrs. I was only able to teleport there from the cheats.

Currently, at 0.9.25, the only potion that works with cheats is the Dorkharu Den as shown with the 0.9.25 patch which leads to Barbarian being put in a cage.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hi, I'm having troubles getting out of the Halls of Torture : for some reason the spell to remove the barrier at the end of the bridge doesn't works. Does someone have an idea?

carmangia

Jun 11, 2019
1º Hey guys. I yet didn'd discover how using the living armor. How I use it?

2º I'm playing version 9.25, and I couldn't find a way to go to hell.

Last edited:

morel

May 2, 2018
I finished the quest why am i laying eggs , but still problem is not fixed is there any way to remove the curse?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes