djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
so i'm chasing the new tentacle scenes, to no avail lol. i have the prostitutes as customers, they show up being itchy, i make them a health potion, do the barter, and all i get are the fingering and scissors scenes. should i try a different potion or am i just being an idiot and skipping something?

also how do i get the inn owner to be a client?

thanks

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I think Jerry´s quest in this version are broken, i cant finish "A good guy" quest, or the golem quest. i can have sex with him in the dinner, but i think the quest requires a talk after only dinner, but when i "click" on him on the side of the table nothing happens(And yes, i gave him the tools, i have seen his "chairs" I have seen the golem´s bad ending, but still i cant get the advice from him)

P.D: I loved the game, my only request to add would be a better "impregnation" announcement in the game, like a little animation of a ovum getting fertilized or something

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSwordsman

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This game is amazing !!!!
But the main problem is: why there is noway to save the progress in order to see different choices?

It would be great to replay some old quests and than back to the latest achivement

Why there are no 3/4 save slots like in chloe18?
-----i think that 4 slots are the minimum for a game like this

I'm serchimg to find a way to save by create a backup of this folder: "unity.Home.Action-RPG Starter Kit"

Hoping this works-

P.Jam

Jun 9, 2017
Stuck at Jerry's quest. Im finish the shift at the Inn and jerry's appears but when i'm going to his house to talk him, the dailog box doesn't appear. ¿Some gentle soul can share the save until the contents of 9.22 or 9.20?. Thank you very much pals.

Great game anyways, Viktor! keep up the good work. Expecting new updates.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wow she looks so amazing ... magnificent :ROFLMAO:
My barbarian girl has a great hairtyle... maybe she locks a little like as Lara Croft but for me she is better

I love her :love:
Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 16.57.44.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 16.57.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 16.57.58.jpg
Perfect body proportion

Last edited:
Reactions: Osselius

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Where i can find Anoiren wife?

Who is she?
I'm traing Mother Nature ... but I alwais go to find the "Pale Bitch" ib the Torture Hall

PS: nevermond, I found her she was down the hall.

Last edited:

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, Viktor Black ! Can you add the minigame (something like a pleasure bar) to defeat scenes? Monster just disappear after "R" pressing, may be if minigame replace "R" that would be more interesting. :) Hm... If player win, then aggressor disappear, if lose - aggressor stays in the game

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2021
Guys? Pls, where is the save file located on Mac version? It is possible to overwrite it with Windows safe file? Thx for answer

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Guys? Pls, where is the save file located on Mac version? It is possible to overwrite it with Windows safe file? Thx for answer
the files are in user-Library-Application Support.
there is more then on file 1 folder with 6 files and one text file in application support folder
I have found it "serching for date modification"
you can help to find because they start with unity....:

Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 19.41.26.jpg

The save system of this game is not good.. because you can save but you only load the achievement in the fast traveler but the place and the exact point where you was at the time you save you saved will not match.

In any case i managed to have some save folder...
unfortunately there are some unrepeteable event after choice that cannot be restored.

here how looks my save folder for GOF quest::

Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 19.48.45.jpg

There must be another file somewhere that does not allow to start a save from the same location whre was captured.

I have to go in the Application support folder and when I want save I have to drag and drop those files in a folder with the descrpition...

I don't now how works in windows.
but on Mac is a pain for sure-

Apr 28, 2021
the files are in user-Library-Application Support.
there is more then on file 1 folder with 6 files and one text file in application support folder
I have found it "serching for date modification"
you can help to find because they start with unity....:

View attachment 2064197

The save system of this game is not good.. because you can save but you only load the achievement in the fast traveler but the place and the exact point where you was at the time you save you saved will not match.

In any case i managed to have some save folder...
unfortunately there are some unrepeteable event after choice that cannot be restored.

here how looks my save folder for GOF quest::

View attachment 2064206

There must be another file somewhere that does not allow to start a save from the same location whre was captured.

I have to go in the Application support folder and when I want save I have to drag and drop those files in a folder with the descrpition...

I don't now how works in windows.
but on Mac is a pain for sure-
Thank you very much for your great answer. Wanna dig little bit into it. I have both systems and as you said before, it is quite pain for mac systems...in win is quite simple. Mabye and probably its because APFS and Unity...as then dont work on same base like win and unity. Nevermind...Thank you again for your help. I appriciate it very much.

As you can see, in the picture below, I downloaded save file from the same win version of game (0.9.22) and they are very different from mac one....It feels like mac one are more complicated and they are separated diffrently than in Win...Unfortunatelly, thats because Mac is different os than Windows...we must get used to it, that it will be harder for mac users...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thank you very much for your great answer. Wanna dig little bit into it. I have both systems and as you said before, it is quite pain for mac systems...in win is quite simple. Mabye and probably its because APFS and Unity...as then dont work on same base like win and unity. Nevermind...Thank you again for your help. I appriciate it very much.

As you can see, in the picture below, I downloaded save file from the same win version of game (0.9.22) and they are very different from mac one....It feels like mac one are more complicated and they are separated diffrently than in Win...Unfortunatelly, thats because Mac is different os than Windows...we must get used to it, that it will be harder for mac users...
I think it is not File system issue... there are unity game where you can save any point absolutely fine in Mac... for example just check The Spellbook... or Agent of Hells.
The autosave in this game is not well implemented.. should be good adding normal manual save system.

In any case I managed to have a save point to skip the useless intro that I played tons of time..
I think now I can start all the quests without start a new game....
or better I start a new game... than I put the save point after the Torture Hall

Here is how looks my "very dangerous barbarian" using my initial save...
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 11.37.38.jpg

even she is in the Dageoun Cell the fast travel bones menu looks like this:

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 11.38.22.jpg
quest are all opened... and if you want go for Mother Nature you have to talk with the Elve restrained in the nearest torture room... but if you want go for other quest you can simply use tha fast traveler and go to Deviant...

The advantage to have an intial save point with the Makeup, Hairstyle and body proportion you like is that I do not have vaste time to find my favourite look for my beloved tanned Barbarian :love: :cool:

from this SAVE point i can start all quests without PROBLEMS

PS: I have also a save point where she looks perfect without cum and she is still virgin and all quests are ready to be played.

Apr 28, 2021
I think it is not File system issue... there are unity game where you can save any point absolutely fine in Mac... for example just check The Spellbook... or Agent of Hells.
The autosave in this game is not well implemented.. should be good adding normal manual save system.

In any case I managed to have a save point to skip the useless intro that I played tons of time..
I think now I can start all the quests without start a new game....
or better I start a new game... than I put the save point after the Torture Hall

Here is how looks my "very dangerous barbarian" using my initial save...
View attachment 2065418

even she is in the Dageoun Cell the fast travel bones menu looks like this:

View attachment 2065423
quest are all opened... and if you want go for Mother Nature you have to talk with the Elve restrained in the nearest torture room... but if you want go for other quest you can simply use tha fast traveler and go to Deviant...

The advantage to have an intial save point with the Makeup, Hairstyle and body proportion you like is that I do not have vaste time to find my favourite look for my beloved tanned Barbarian :love: :cool:

from this SAVE point i can start all quests without PROBLEMS

PS: I have also a save point where she looks perfect without cum and she is still virgin and all quests are ready to be played.
Funny, cuz I never encoutered these games where mac safe file is good...I have only problems...like this and with chmod...and some others...

I must mention, that I got problems with save file in game when I wanted to contine...game freezes and only FPS counter works....save file system on mac is not the best one...also, I noticed, that quest were quite broken on mac after trying to use savefile...

I was forced to start new game...

And maybe, just maybe is time to ask for MAC safe file for v 09.24 :D

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Funny, cuz I never encoutered these games where mac safe file is good...I have only problems...like this and with chmod...and some others...

I must mention, that I got problems with save file in game when I wanted to contine...game freezes and only FPS counter works....save file system on mac is not the best one...also, I noticed, that quest were quite broken on mac after trying to use savefile...

I was forced to start new game...

And maybe, just maybe is time to ask for MAC safe file for v 09.24 :D
here works fine!
but you have to copy all the files related in the Application Support folder and not only the save file

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes