Oct 15, 2019
I will share my opinion. The game is good with some awesome animations.

The bad part of this game is, is very long and self written, is like I need to learn the game to play the game and get the sex content. I need to constantly have a walkthrough to see where I am going.

At the beginning was easy to navigate and see the sex scenes, now I need a gps for it.

Jul 21, 2022
Viktor Black,

I would like to suggest a few things.

1 - add sperm physics, in real-time 3D scenes.

2 - add video enhancement options (I have an RTX3070, not a silly integrated one)

I was intrigued by this game, because of the main rendering in OP/OPgame. (very nice)

Thinking it was True NextGen. (not just a poster in 3DCG, the quality of which, does not fully reflect the potential of the actual game)

3 - add auto trigger for fights (opponents, especially when they are in a group, are hard to defeat, the cause is the poor handling and slow gestures of the physics model)

Otherwise, the game is on the right track.

Thank you.

Last edited:

ezequiel02

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone, i'm getting this error when start a new game.

1663091544606.png

It says 'Loading' and after a few seconds i see this window and the game close. The only thing i did was applying the cheat patch from the first page

I did a quick search and didn't find anything like this. Anyone know what could be?

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
I'm having an issue where any and all dialogue boxes are invisible and can't be interacted with? anyone have the same issue?

AIFox

Jun 30, 2019
I just have one suggestion... Stop making more quests and polish the game, the more content you add more polishing it will require, so putting out polished content now will encourage you to do so in the future. I am not into Unity, otherwise i would help with map design and lighting...

Reactions: spacetrip
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes