djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
so using a combination of running like a madwoman, cheating fast travel and the walkthrough i'm at the "enter the dragons lair" part of the quest to get to the new tentacle stuff.

i've "met" both taurus and the witch, but still can't enter the lair. on the witch i'm assuming i have to complete her quest to bring her a new test subject, but with taurus does ayone know the specific quest "flag" i have to pass to enable entrance to the dragon lair?

so far what i've done is met the witch in her hut and accepted her quest, and with taurus i went in via the brothel closet and rescued the whores and fucked taurus.

spark320b

Jul 3, 2020
Someone know how to finish the quest "Sienna is prisoner",it says need to talk to the banker,but there is no new dialogue with banker,I think it is bug,and I start a new game to do this quest line,and it is same problem

tr556

May 16, 2020
Entonces, usando una combinación de correr como una loca, hacer trampa en el viaje rápido y el tutorial, estoy en la parte de "ingresar a la guarida del dragón" de la búsqueda para llegar a las cosas nuevas del tentáculo.

He "conocido" tanto a Tauro como a la bruja, pero todavía no puedo entrar en la guarida. en la bruja, asumo que tengo que completar su búsqueda para traerle un nuevo sujeto de prueba, pero con tauro, ¿alguien sabe la búsqueda específica "bandera" que tengo que pasar para permitir la entrada a la guarida del dragón?

hasta ahora lo que he hecho es conocer a la bruja en su cabaña y aceptar su búsqueda, y con tauro entré por el armario del burdel y rescaté a las putas y me follé a tauro.
[/COTIZAR]
hablaste con la bruja sobre torus

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
where can I find the goblin for warehouse
You can get a goblin from the dragon lady in the mine. You can't enter the warehouse until this goblin tell you to get a potion inside this warehouse.

For those who are confused by the warehouse. It is the one next to the witch house, near the entrance to the mine. But you won't be able to enter/interact with it (no prompt at the door). You have to get a goblin first.

Last edited:
Reactions: KomischerKauz

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Will the game have the language added to Spanish one day? is that the truth is that I do not understand anything that I have to do because I do not read English, many games ignore it because they do not put the language that follows after English, many people speak Spanish, and we play, but not many of us understand even using a translator, because it is difficult to turn on the cell phone from time to time just to translate something that some applications do not translate, the game really has great potential, I have seen really amazing things and the game is very good

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
You can get a goblin from the dragon lady in the mine. You can't enter the warehouse until this goblin tell you to get a potion inside this warehouse.
I was at Wohdra but there is no option to take a goblin, you can't talk to the goblins in the cage.
Does this no longer work after a certain quest? I had already the egg and the temple complex destroyed.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
to progress with the potion Quest in the warehouse do you have to continuously make them till you level up? seem to be stuck at the moment.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
I was at Wohdra but there is no option to take a goblin, you can't talk to the goblins in the cage.
Does this no longer work after a certain quest? I had already the egg and the temple complex destroyed.
I'm not sure, it works fine for me.

Here's the jerry+goblin walkthrough from discord if you want to read it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Letel dimension is so nicely done. I got chills walking around in first person and gradually noticing changes. I had a feeling the events in it represented the seven deadly sins. A reply comment posted here by author also confirmed it was inspired by Dusty's castle which it also reminded me of at the time!

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Copy from Nature walkthrough:
25. Now you betrayed Shorca
26. Sanctuary is opened. Talk to Elves.
27. Let Anorien impregnate you to save their forest and population. Shorca kills Anorien.

Where is this sanctuary in the forest?

ps
It's a super fun game. Congrats for making that barbarian slutty enough to enjoy the happy chunks of life!
I'll whine hard now:
=1) The combat part is just NO, if you dont use the infinite HP cheat there is no game. Delete, bye.
2) Please, dungeons/tombs/forests/ (like in other games) same or similar rooms where you can't orientate and need a fucking whole lot of running around and luck, with luck not always being on your side, is not fun. It is in fact a serious quit factor. I can understand some difficulty, but please don't make it nerve-wrecking because next thing is quit a game which could be worthy of playing. You guys, all guys make some good games that are destroyed and often unliked by some over-tiring labyrinth play, it's not fun.

vh.vicher

Jun 3, 2017
  1. How to trigger "Sex on the table scene in Brothel" and "Citizen of Devenant scene in the warehouse". I tried quite sometime already but didn't happen so far.

2. And how to drink the potions she prepared by herself while the goblin is sleeping? Thanks

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to trigger "Sex on the table scene in Brothel"
There are couple of scenes. Rise naughtiness while serving drinks. Be "friendly" to inn drunkards.

"Citizen of Devenant scene in the warehouse". I tried quite sometime already but didn't happen so far.
There is a loop while three guys visit for a help to give them potions while she "Work" (to brake the loop at any time just use the bed nexto Cauldron to sleep).
Visitors: small human with hangover, next the guard with sleeping problems, next the orc who wants a non speciffic potion.
I have discovered two scenes with an orc: give guard Coma Potion but not the Sleeping Potion, than Orc will just pass the guard and be very horny in raping mood. OR
Give Orc the Libido Potion and he will get horny also! But different scene.

And how to drink the potions she prepared by herself while the goblin is sleeping? Thanks
Can't figure this out also. But while goblin sleeping - just use his sperm and toss it into Cauldron. Next crazy scene with silver tentacle.

Reactions: vh.vicher
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes