Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Links doesnt work ;(
fixed.

Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Dialogue still freezes when talking to Jerry about date at his home (0.9.23)

Edit: Tried going to work at Inn and Jerry showed up again but it did not solve the issue. Probably something with the save, so can't circumvent without replaying whole game. Another save would probably solve this

Last edited:

kupid97

Apr 18, 2020
is there a way to not have to play it all over again, i accidentally clicked on newgame and it saved to the old game

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Noxtek's cheats don't seem to work, aside from adding money, and I'm absolutely stumped for the new content. Anyone able to copy paste over the walkthrough mentioned in the discord? Or provide a save for some of the later content?

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
The game is on steam but there is another game with exact same name. Going to support it on steam when it's available (haven't played this yet but was keeping an eye for a long time).

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
a save file would be super appreciated if possible. would like to see the new tentacle goods but really don't want to go through the whole game again.

thanks

Reactions: kupid97 and pr0n

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
Noxtek's cheats don't seem to work, aside from adding money, and I'm absolutely stumped for the new content. Anyone able to copy paste over the walkthrough mentioned in the discord? Or provide a save for some of the later content?
same here, but if u can add money using his cheat then there is something wrong with mine, i cant use it at all

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Cheats and utils for 0.9.23
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
1.jpg

(i didn't reached the new content yet, probably i'll update with more cheats when i get there)
Hi, not sure if it happens to anyone else. But the infinite HP only works once for me, when I leave a zone it stops working and only exiting the game can make it work again. so I can't leave a zone without having it stop working. Not sure if the other ones are bugging out. My character flinches with the attacks but the stamina is at least working (on zone change). Have yet to try the succubus or pregnancy stuff.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hi, not sure if it happens to anyone else. But the infinite HP only works once for me, when I leave a zone it stops working and only exiting the game can make it work again. so I can't leave a zone without having it stop working. Not sure if the other ones are bugging out. My character flinches with the attacks but the stamina is at least working (on zone change). Have yet to try the succubus or pregnancy stuff.
checking now :)
should be fixed now, give it a try

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes