dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
that was done for other games until it didn't work anymore.
How did Patreon know? Some pricks reported them?

---

In the changelog it says:

So we will meet Grumbler and of course visit his hideout in an abandoned warehouse in search of the necessary potions.
Where is this abandoned warehouse?

edit: nvm. found it.

Last edited:

mojo11220

Aug 3, 2018
Is it me. or is the POV thing not wotking? i pres RMB enough. but it does not work...
i tried to search the comments here. butthere are 155 pages..

kupid97

Apr 18, 2020
is there a way to not have to start from scratch when I switch from win to mac, because my win machine is broken

Jul 22, 2022
Gameplay question: during some scenes there's a pleasure meter at the bottom of the screen. I was wondering if we are supposed to press keys or do some motions to make the meter move faster or is it constant? Also this meter seems to have a slider of sort, what is that about?

Android_999

May 12, 2017
Seems like my old saves dont fit. When i talk to Jerry nothing happens and i cant move. Same problem when i try crawl to Dragon's Lair.

Reactions: pr0n
Jun 3, 2017
Oh c'mon. She's very experienced woman. Just imagine how many lover she had! Troll, Elder gods, Goblins, Orcs, many regular guys and tentacles! She's already doing secret "Kegel job" to stay fit!
I mean the graphic. The game is great, i love games like this. But the graphic has kept me from becoming your patreon.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

dogz

Jul 8, 2017
I might just be dumb, but how do i actually grind the herbs? it doesnt respond to any buttons

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes