very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Can't kill Shorka in the Arena for the mother nature because game gets interrupted during the fight and barbarian is outside the arena.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Turning on piercings in the starting room leaves a pair of earrings hanging in midair a few feet ahead of her. I'm using the third hairstyle, so maybe that's part of the bug.

Also, it's really easy to accidentally hit "New Game" and completely erase your progress.

Good progress so far, though.

Last edited:

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Living Armor doesn't seem to work from the Wardrobe menu. Is there a quest to acquire it somewhere?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Viktor Black hey viktor,you can add bukkake or barbarian swing in semen
I'd like this too, Adds to the emersion to the game considering there IS NO BATHS in the dungeon :unsure:
Ditto. Yeah if all effects stayed it would be cool. So semen, dirt, that red butt from a couple of scenes, maybe even blood from her kills etc. Would remind me of my modded Skyrim where you had all that, and a bathing mod to clean it off so it doesn't get overwhelming. :)
Add in some tracking and snarky comments about her condition and would be great lol.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black and you can make a farm with a farmer and animals the barbarian can get trapped with milking machine or
a new story the barbarian has found love and you can't see them together because he's a criminal or something. So they go to the farm where there is straw and make love
and
if the farmer discovers you then he will capture him and the barbarian has to work for the farmer so that she can free him. your work milking a horse or mustang, (and the farmer is crazy with a hockeymask maybe) he will insert things to her peehole,a cow riding machine and he has a secret room with a big fly that will pregnate the barbarian with 2-5 flys or worms and they can bang her soo

(I hope you like my idea Viktor Black ) :)
It's against patreon rules

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
Soo i am doing slayer of gods quest and i can't progress the witch keeps saying i have to deal with torus but burgrid is already free and rides on him what else should i do?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have an AZERTY keyboard and I would like to remap controls to move the character. Even if I change them in the launcher screen I still have to press the QWERTY keys in the game, which isn't handy at all. Could it be fixed?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Or you could use Subsribestar for the better and uncensored version of the game like other devs do. Censoring of any kind because of Patreon "rules" is why I would never use it platform as a dev.
The problem of Patreon TOS that they track if creator do something like this. It's against rules too.

I can run another project on subscribestar without these limitations, but as for TLB -I can't do this trick

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
И я использую Subscribestar только для поддержки разработчиков. Вопрос: хочет ли и может ли разработчик перевести всех подписчиков только на одну платформу? Анимопрон смог это сделать (правда не все перешли). Но он отправил Патреон со своими ограничениями. И хорошо зарабатывает всего на одной платформе.
It's impossible to move all patrons to subscribestar.

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
The problem of Patreon TOS that they track if creator do something like this. It's against rules too.

I can run another project on subscribestar without these limitations, but as for TLB -I can't do this trick
I'm a little confused. Does patreon make creators hand over the rights to their Intellectual Property (IP) ?

Could you not just walk away from patreon and start a new game on SubscribeStar called "The Second Last Barbarian", change the title screen and the main character's skin.... and off you go?

Reactions: Enigmanic

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I'm a little confused. Does patreon make creators hand over the rights to their Intellectual Property (IP) ?

Could you not just walk away from patreon and start a new game on SubscribeStar called "The Second Last Barbarian", change the title screen and the main character's skin.... and off you go?
No. As I understand Patreon if he left entirely, he could put TLB anywhere. Patreon doesn't own it.

He can't, as was suggested by another poster, have TLB on Patreon while having another TLB uncensored, hardcore etc. elsewhere. Patreon does have some control over content WHILE you're using Patreon.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Is it not possible to make the "too extreme for patreon" parts completely unaccessible? People will have to patch the game to access those parts. And this patch is made by TotallyRandomModderWhoisDefinitelyNotViktorBlack and published somewhere else ;)

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is it not possible to make the "too extreme for patreon" parts completely unaccessible? People will have to patch the game to access those parts. And this patch is made by TotallyRandomModderWhoisDefinitelyNotViktorBlack and published somewhere else ;)
Doubt it, as the dev is still actually making the content, it's already IN the Patreon version, even it not accessable. IIRC that was done for other games until it didn't work anymore.

Maybe, just maybe, if the content was a mod, and that mod wasn't mentioned anywhere (subscribe star etc.) and not monitized or in any way mentioned by the developer... that could work. But then hard to advertise what the 'full' version actually is.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes