jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Viktor Black and you can make a farm with a farmer and animals the barbarian can get trapped with milking machine or
a new story the barbarian has found love and you can't see them together because he's a criminal or something. So they go to the farm where there is straw and make love
and
if the farmer discovers you then he will capture him and the barbarian has to work for the farmer so that she can free him. your work milking a horse or mustang, (and the farmer is crazy with a hockeymask maybe) he will insert things to her peehole,a cow riding machine and he has a secret room with a big fly that will pregnate the barbarian with 2-5 flys or worms and they can bang her soo

(I hope you like my idea Viktor Black ) :)
what a read, lmao

Reactions: dudder

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Liking the game so far, can be hard to control the protagonist with the mouse, goes all over the place. Need a better walkthrough as well, the current one tells us what to do but not how to find things as like I said, finding things when the mouse control is all over the place is difficult.

Also is there an option during the game to change to windowed from fullscreen, sometimes I want to come out of the game without quitting.

Reactions: Udayana

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
wish if had a better UI and interface menu also Save icon need plz :D i wish to test all kind of choice i do not start from begin to do other way. other wise its cool game

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes