Perelik

May 12, 2019
I have a problem, after I got the armor , and after a defeat scene , my character is aways naked, I cant even redress her from the game menu, before I didnt had this problem.

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Is there any scenes of gangbang / multiple penetration?
I just found few:
- dp in the Arena after loosing
- dp in the Noira's Tawern after drinking with 1 guest
- dp sometimes as working prostitute in brothel

There are any? And how to get them?
Also maybe in the Inn - any scenes as working waitress?

Perelik

May 12, 2019
I have a problem, after I got the armor , and after a defeat scene , my character is aways naked, I cant even redress her from the game menu, before I didnt had this problem.
Ok it is the cheat mod (assembly-csharp.dll), It breaks the redressing

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
is it possible to increase the action points in the brothel? in the Gloryhole you only learn the poses and oral practices

kupid97

Apr 18, 2020
yeah,it yeah, it's cool, the vecna is pretty impressive,it reminds me of the Elder in your story the mother nauture :cool:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I need to make some monster using it as reference...for science purposes of cource :)

wqfok1234

Apr 5, 2021
11. After defeating Torus he will ask you to find Witch to help him get back his fertility. Also, he ask you to bring him sacrifices in N'akhzeran location.
12. Use ladder to reach N'akhzeran

How should these two tasks be accomplished

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Just some feedback/advice if this is an H game you should include some H content in the screenshots. Many people will just keep on going if they dont see anything as downloading and playing through a game is a commitment.

Suzakufury

Dec 26, 2017
I cannot enter the dragon lair even I did the all path of revenge quest steps until I entered the mine. It says If I were a dragon I would be living here...

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
How i solve the Quest Godslayer in this version?
the last Quest is the intervention of the Gods, Burgild riding already on Torus Cock, but the Quest is not Continue.

All other tasks (cultists and Nkazeran) are completed.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes