heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Hello all, I am aware that this version of the game there is a bug with the fact that you can not wear clothes in a special menu but I can not understand it is also a bug or what I got the first clothes in a dungeon and when you go to another location, it disappeared. this bug or what?
invert mouse in the options on the main screen
Same thing is happening to me with the clothes. There are also no interactions with some NPCs and items, so it would just freeze awkwardly. Playing on mac.

On other note, thank you for working on this project. Hope you and your family are safe.

Last edited:

krooner2

May 27, 2018
Hello Victor! Any plans for more barbarian POVs? It seems almost criminal that there is one for the entertain Dorc scene but not the breed with Dorc scene. :)

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I'm pure evil. Don't tell anyone ;)
I hope your evil plans envolve an expansion of the Orc den in your next update... I would love to see a catfights in the cell between the conqubine and the barbarian. Maby even change round one in the jail to be a competition between concubine and barbarian for who can break who seems logical... Also there is a bug where if you start the den quest without winning in the arena the Orcs still respect you as if you won even if you lost... Or didn't fight at all... Anyway love the Orc den, I just hope the Futa stays optional

stanickoLP1

Sep 18, 2021
Hello i have a little fix for the rare ones. If your game keeps crashing after clicking new game or continue or even clicking close at the start try moving the whole game folder to another disk for example : Download the game and move it from C: to D: . Hope it works for you

gyugi

Feb 16, 2020
I seem to be having problems at the end of the Servant of gods path where i cant talk to brugilda after i get her and torus back together to seal the walls, anyone know how to fix this?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I go to menu and then I'm naked, I try to get the armor back via cheat, but stay naked. You can't use other outfits either, you always stay naked. Is there already a fix?

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Does anyone know how or what to do to get the Troll to come out? I go to the bridge and get an interaction button but when I press it all she says is that she's not going to throw money away.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Try switching what you use to extract the file. 7zip is recommended since it's free, add free, and works better that others.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes