b1007011

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah same. Any info would be nice.
It is annoyingly tied to FPS. I was getting few hundred fps and could barely turn the camera, but I limited my fps to 144 and camera became much faster. The lower the fps the faster the camera for some reason

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Does this game have cheats? I tried to install some that I found on an internet page but when I want to play the game it closes.

View attachment 1823371
wtf... "on an internet page" there is literally cheats in this thread.
From what site did you try to get cheats from? I hope you didnt download some weird shit virus..

Edit: cheats or uncensor are mostly noxtek ´s job. Maybe search his name or the word "cheat" in this thread and you would find it.

Aug 12, 2021
wtf... "on an internet page" there is literally cheats in this thread.
From what site did you try to get cheats from? I hope you didnt download some weird shit virus..

Edit: cheats or uncensor are mostly noxtek ´s job. Maybe search his name or the word "cheat" in this thread and you would find it.
The name of the page is "dikgames".

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Hello all, I am aware that this version of the game there is a bug with the fact that you can not wear clothes in a special menu but I can not understand it is also a bug or what I got the first clothes in a dungeon and when you go to another location, it disappeared. this bug or what?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes