Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That's exactly why the cheat menu is there, so that you can have fun with the game and not get frustrated with the boss fights. With keyboard and mouse, battles are basically difficult. The only alternative would be an easy difficulty level where opponents are already defeated with one hit, and if you want to see the loser scene you can just be defeated.

If it were up to me, there would be no combat system. The opponents must all be seduced, or decisions must be made that can lead to sex scenes. Then there would be fewer enemies and more script events.
I downloaded your file it worked fine here, just one thing that hasn't been fixed in the game yet... and it's an old thing... In the tavern when the orcs attack if you fuck the orc in the room, the same error always closes the game and a msg appears saying that the game has stopped working, this all occurs due to the Xray, I don't remember how to deactivate the Xray that clip that is on the side showing the inner part of the sex.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
well game is fine but sadly there no "character creation" menu, for me this person seems kinda ugly xd
I just downloaded the game last night and fired it up briefly to check to make sure it's working. Having said that, there appears to be a limited character creation under appearances in the the menu. You can change her physical appearance and throw down some cosmetics for her. It's not yet fully fleshed out so it suggests that it will be expanded upon later. Have you looked in there? Perhaps it wasn't there in older versions of the game you might've played on...

Re: Menu Crashing Game
Also since we're on the topic, I did several searches in the thread about accessing the menu causing the game to crash and saying that those issues have been resolved. However, if I attempt to access the menu anywhere outside a new game run, the game locks up and I have to Alt+Tab my way out of the game and forcibly close it. Is this a continuing issue for everyone or just on my end?

Re: Single Save Slot
Is there really only the one save slot with no manual way to save the game? Or have I not reached any save point locations in the game yet? (As I said, I have only basically made sure the game runs and haven't done much of anything with it yet.)

Re: Camera Movement
I also did a search on this but didn't turn up any favorable results. Is there no way to adjust camera movement or change its controls (other than the inverted option I see in Options)? I'd love to change the mouse sensitivity if that's at all possible.

Seems like an interesting game, going to give it a try later today. Thanks in advance to everyone that responded to any of the points I've brought up. Cheers y'all, be safe, and enjoy the game. (y)

Reactions: crappypoo

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Walkthrough from discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I do this step; Burgilda and Torus are together. Ask her to help you with ritual. ?
1651512761253.png

Burgilda is too busy fucking Torus to talk to me lol

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
How do I do this step; Burgilda and Torus are together. Ask her to help you with ritual. ?

Burgilda is too busy fucking Torus to talk to me lol
i don't remember that step. did you try to talk to her without the evil armor? or maybe you can go directly in the room behind the throne and continue the quest already

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
i don't remember that step. did you try to talk to her without the evil armor? or maybe you can go directly in the room behind the throne and continue the quest already
I'll try taking the armor off once I get out of the Letel dimension, but the step in the other room doesn't progress until I get some kind of book which I can't find.

EDIT: I'm permanently in the flesh armor now, but on the upside of things all the gods are dead.

Last edited:

NetCrapDump

Jan 10, 2020
0.9.20 is not working for me. Every time when i press Esc to get to the menu i cannot go back to the game. Menu just stays on. Only way to get out is fast travel. Also i expected couple of glitches like when there was the scene with the other warrior lady in the Arena my characters legs remained bent like if she was unable to get up from the floor. Never had any issues in 0.9.18 though.

JeanKatana

Jan 1, 2021
Hi,

I guess the question has been asked before, but I can't find any recent information on the subject. Does the MC give birth to eggs or to real babies?

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Wow, there is pregnancy in the game, tell me, is only egg laying available now or is real birth also available?
Are you serious? This question has been asked and answered one bloody post directly above your post.
only eggs, is a story related thing :)
It's one thing to have the answer to your question buried in the thread somewhere. It's another thing entirely when it's right there. :rolleyes::geek: But I suppose we all have those moments, lol.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
0.9.20 is not working for me. Every time when i press Esc to get to the menu i cannot go back to the game. Menu just stays on. Only way to get out is fast travel. Also i expected couple of glitches like when there was the scene with the other warrior lady in the Arena my characters legs remained bent like if she was unable to get up from the floor. Never had any issues in 0.9.18 though.
that happened only on my old save (if u press continue after updating), when i started a new game (dont if u want to keep u progress) it worked again.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Are you serious? This question has been asked and answered one bloody post directly above your post.

It's one thing to have the answer to your question buried in the thread somewhere. It's another thing entirely when it's right there. :rolleyes::geek: But I suppose we all have those moments, lol.
Author write he thinking about it (some posts up)

ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
So, I've been playing this game for a few hours now, and I have too ask, are the scenes from the gallery actually in the game? Because so far I've found like... one I think ( The one to do with your character's secret origin ) and I cannot, for the life of me figure out how too get the GOF scene I saw in the gallery ( The one near the middle with the Phallus of Power ) after hours of blunt force effort too try and make it work.

Am I dumb? I'm fully prepared to own my stupidity if I'm missing something here, but I'd appreciate any help any kind soul might be willing to offer me.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
So, I've been playing this game for a few hours now, and I have too ask, are the scenes from the gallery actually in the game? Because so far I've found like... one I think ( The one to do with your character's secret origin ) and I cannot, for the life of me figure out how too get the GOF scene I saw in the gallery ( The one near the middle with the Phallus of Power ) after hours of blunt force effort too try and make it work.

Am I dumb? I'm fully prepared to own my stupidity if I'm missing something here, but I'd appreciate any help any kind soul might be willing to offer me.
those scenes cannot be found in the main game. Viktor Black wrote it a while back on discord

1651579382762.png

i still hope they will be implemented one day tho ^-^

ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
those scenes cannot be found in the main game. Viktor Black wrote it a while back on discord

View attachment 1790615

i still hope they will be implemented one day tho ^-^
Ah, bummer.

Well, this is what I get for trying to brute force my problems instead of asking for help. Thanks for the quick turn around though, and here's hoping we do see a version of these scenes in the game in the future!

• Haha
Reactions: noxtek
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes