Nov 15, 2018
0.9.20 Changelog
Hello Everyone!

Finally, after a long silence, I can say: “The new release is out!” I apologize for the delays. I wanted to publish the release two days ago, but planning is challenging at the moment.
I have already mentioned that because of the war in Ukraine, I have difficulty planning my work, but a person can adjust to everything and therefore, I have completely returned to a full work routine. An air raid siren is, of course, often a distraction, but this can be dealt with if your workspace is protected by the two-wall rule.
Life goes on, which means the Barbarian continues her adventures.
Last time, based on your voting results, I ended up polishing much of the game’s existing content. In particular, I’m talking about the quest line “Servant of the Gods”
What were my goals?

• Improve, expand and modify the existing lewd content
  • Disable unnecessary dialogue if Barbarian has moved forward in the story
  • Get rid of the mess in the quest log
  • And of course, simplify the walkthrough of the game and the availability of scenes
Here are the changes, by location:
Dungeon

• Removed extra quest items
  • Removed repeated dialogue when turning the lever in the cell
Hall of Torture
  • Dialogue with the Goddess of Flesh changes depending on whether the barbarian is a virgin or not
  • The “Mother of Tentacles” lewd event is fully reworked: Multi-camera support, scene speed control, and repeatability.
Stormwind Valley
  • Added short dialogues with guards about N'akhzeran
  • You don't need to work as a prostitute to seduce the Devenant guard anymore (offer yourself menu)
Witch Hut
  • Removed unnecessary dialogue branches
  • Changed dialogue about Torus and Burgilda
Brothel
  • You can send an alchemist to look for his journal in the brothel. In this case, he will prevent your work.
  • Sex on the table was added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
  • If you refuse customers often (more than 3 times per session), the owner of the brothel will have problems with the guards.
  • Blowjob scene added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
Noria Tavern
  • “Ask about GOF” dialogue added
  • Bath salt tentacle event was changed, and a tentacle rub scene is added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
  • Tentacle ride scene added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
Mine
  • Changed dialogs with the default form of Torus
  • Added dialogs with modified Torus
  • The barbarian will not crawl into the cave to the dragon if she doesn’t see any reasons to do this
  • If you get into the mines through a hatch in the city and open a locked door from the back, you don’t need the key anymore
Torus Secret Room
4 Mothers game mechanic updated.
I decided to simplify the grind a bit. Now, when you defeat cultists and succubi, they will stack to the room. You won't need to run from all over the location to attach the next heretic to the wall of flesh
The flesh wall saves the position of the heretic when you leave this room.
Barbarian can use the wall for her own pleasure, with multi-camera support.
You no longer need Burgild to complete the ritual in the room.
Now to get the Servant of the Gods ending you need:
  • Find the book of portals in the Letel dimension.
  • Inseminate 4 heretics with the living armor.
I also plan to add a bonus ending for a virgin walkthrough. I will update the walkthrough of this line tomorrow. The flesh wall model has been updated.
Flesh wall Poses:
  • Stick hands inside
  • Pussy Rub
  • Restrain hands
  • Restrain limbs
  • Restrained tentacle sex
  • Breed heretic with living armor (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
N’akhzeran
  • 3 lesbian sex scenes rebuilt. (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • 3 sex scenes with male cultist redone (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • 1 Tresome sexscene redone (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • 2 Tresome sex scenes added (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • Pray for money cost is 5 gold now
  • Pray mechanic has been changed.
  • Dialogue changing
Hell
  • Burgild and Beeh Dialogue changed
  • You don’t need to find Burgild among Succubi.
Bug fix:
  • Asking Mister Clay to allow or remove the orcs from Devanant costs 100 gold but it only takes 50 gold - fixed
  • Internal controller rotation error - fixed
  • Doug orgy in the Inn animation issue - fixed
  • Gloryhole, taking client from behind clothing issue - fixed
  • Witch hut. Taking futa witch from behind keeps clothes on - fixed
  • Noria Tavern hot bath tentacle scene clothing issues - fixed.
  • Letel dimension, Succubus appear FX issue - fixed
  • Letel dimension, Succubus material visible seams - fixed
  • Letel Dimension, camera transition too slow - fixed
  • Hell - Burgilda material visible seams - fixed
  • Hell - Burgilda Idle animation fixed
  • Witch hut. Barbarian become futa. Black screen softlock. -fixed
  • Witch hut. Barbarian futa model normals issue - fixed
  • Witch hut. Barbarian having witch scene, wrong gens position - fixed
  • Witch hut. Softlock for particular menu items (some items are not shown) - fixed
  • Hugh hut and City Hall locations. Hugh textures seams - fixed
  • Hall of torture. Evil cultist texture seams fixed
  • Stormvind valley devenant guard enter softlock - fixed
  • Mine. Goblin texture seams - fixed
  • Mine. Torus default form texture issue fixed.
  • Mine. Torus changed form texture issue fixed.
  • Mine. Torus dialogues quest softlock - fixed
  • Torus dimension. Barbarian floats in the air at start scene
  • You can use living armor if you didn’t beat your clone - fixed
  • Code cleaning.
  • Removed deprecated quest line “Path of the revenge” (all quests will be removed soon)

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
0.9.20 Changelog
Hello Everyone!

Finally, after a long silence, I can say: “The new release is out!” I apologize for the delays. I wanted to publish the release two days ago, but planning is challenging at the moment.
I have already mentioned that because of the war in Ukraine, I have difficulty planning my work, but a person can adjust to everything and therefore, I have completely returned to a full work routine. An air raid siren is, of course, often a distraction, but this can be dealt with if your workspace is protected by the two-wall rule.
Life goes on, which means the Barbarian continues her adventures.
Last time, based on your voting results, I ended up polishing much of the game’s existing content. In particular, I’m talking about the quest line “Servant of the Gods”
What were my goals?

• Improve, expand and modify the existing lewd content
  • Disable unnecessary dialogue if Barbarian has moved forward in the story
  • Get rid of the mess in the quest log
  • And of course, simplify the walkthrough of the game and the availability of scenes
Here are the changes, by location:
Dungeon

• Removed extra quest items
  • Removed repeated dialogue when turning the lever in the cell
Hall of Torture
  • Dialogue with the Goddess of Flesh changes depending on whether the barbarian is a virgin or not
  • The “Mother of Tentacles” lewd event is fully reworked: Multi-camera support, scene speed control, and repeatability.
Stormwind Valley
  • Added short dialogues with guards about N'akhzeran
  • You don't need to work as a prostitute to seduce the Devenant guard anymore (offer yourself menu)
Witch Hut
  • Removed unnecessary dialogue branches
  • Changed dialogue about Torus and Burgilda
Brothel
  • You can send an alchemist to look for his journal in the brothel. In this case, he will prevent your work.
  • Sex on the table was added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
  • If you refuse customers often (more than 3 times per session), the owner of the brothel will have problems with the guards.
  • Blowjob scene added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
Noria Tavern
  • “Ask about GOF” dialogue added
  • Bath salt tentacle event was changed, and a tentacle rub scene is added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
  • Tentacle ride scene added, with multi-camera support and scene speed control.
Mine
  • Changed dialogs with the default form of Torus
  • Added dialogs with modified Torus
  • The barbarian will not crawl into the cave to the dragon if she doesn’t see any reasons to do this
  • If you get into the mines through a hatch in the city and open a locked door from the back, you don’t need the key anymore
Torus Secret Room
4 Mothers game mechanic updated.
I decided to simplify the grind a bit. Now, when you defeat cultists and succubi, they will stack to the room. You won't need to run from all over the location to attach the next heretic to the wall of flesh
The flesh wall saves the position of the heretic when you leave this room.
Barbarian can use the wall for her own pleasure, with multi-camera support.
You no longer need Burgild to complete the ritual in the room.
Now to get the Servant of the Gods ending you need:
  • Find the book of portals in the Letel dimension.
  • Inseminate 4 heretics with the living armor.
I also plan to add a bonus ending for a virgin walkthrough. I will update the walkthrough of this line tomorrow. The flesh wall model has been updated.
Flesh wall Poses:
  • Stick hands inside
  • Pussy Rub
  • Restrain hands
  • Restrain limbs
  • Restrained tentacle sex
  • Breed heretic with living armor (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
N’akhzeran
  • 3 lesbian sex scenes rebuilt. (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • 3 sex scenes with male cultist redone (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • 1 Tresome sexscene redone (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • 2 Tresome sex scenes added (Speed control. Multi-camera support)
  • Pray for money cost is 5 gold now
  • Pray mechanic has been changed.
  • Dialogue changing
Hell
  • Burgild and Beeh Dialogue changed
  • You don’t need to find Burgild among Succubi.
Bug fix:
  • Asking Mister Clay to allow or remove the orcs from Devanant costs 100 gold but it only takes 50 gold - fixed
  • Internal controller rotation error - fixed
  • Doug orgy in the Inn animation issue - fixed
  • Gloryhole, taking client from behind clothing issue - fixed
  • Witch hut. Taking futa witch from behind keeps clothes on - fixed
  • Noria Tavern hot bath tentacle scene clothing issues - fixed.
  • Letel dimension, Succubus appear FX issue - fixed
  • Letel dimension, Succubus material visible seams - fixed
  • Letel Dimension, camera transition too slow - fixed
  • Hell - Burgilda material visible seams - fixed
  • Hell - Burgilda Idle animation fixed
  • Witch hut. Barbarian become futa. Black screen softlock. -fixed
  • Witch hut. Barbarian futa model normals issue - fixed
  • Witch hut. Barbarian having witch scene, wrong gens position - fixed
  • Witch hut. Softlock for particular menu items (some items are not shown) - fixed
  • Hugh hut and City Hall locations. Hugh textures seams - fixed
  • Hall of torture. Evil cultist texture seams fixed
  • Stormvind valley devenant guard enter softlock - fixed
  • Mine. Goblin texture seams - fixed
  • Mine. Torus default form texture issue fixed.
  • Mine. Torus changed form texture issue fixed.
  • Mine. Torus dialogues quest softlock - fixed
  • Torus dimension. Barbarian floats in the air at start scene
  • You can use living armor if you didn’t beat your clone - fixed
  • Code cleaning.
  • Removed deprecated quest line “Path of the revenge” (all quests will be removed soon)
Im looking forward to the next part of the Orc den quest line... Maby a catfight in the cell between the barbarian and her fellow concubine? With lasting consequences? Especially if we tried to betray the witch or inserted inbetween the first part of the den where we are training the concubine and second part where the witch puts the barbarian in her place? Maby even rework the first part of the concubine trainer so if the barbarian gets punnished for not feeding the concubine she is thrown in the cell with the concubine and then they conpete to see who trains who before the witch gets involved... I really love the den quest regardless of what you choose to do... Please just keep the futa a bit more optional not all of us are into it. I only like futa in small doses when someone like Shorca is taking the barbarian

Even though I wouldn't mind seeing the den drag out and expanded alot but am also really curious as to how Shorca's war on the other Orc tribe will work out... As a side note if you start the den quest before fighting the brown Orc in the arena or if you lose in the arena... The green Orcs still treat you as if you won and give you respect you did not earn, it would be nice to make things even harder on our barbarian friend... We all know how much she loves a "Hard time"

Edit: I did not notice you the person updating the changelog was not the dev... He is a bit further up in the thread, almost right above you.

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I bought the game liking it so much progress since the og demo long ago. However how do I get my axes back they were stolen by a guy in the inn and orcs are there? I snuck out. I also can't put on any clothes? The options in the menu do nothing. Is there an inventory of stuff I can look at or a store?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I bought the game liking it so much progress since the og demo long ago. However how do I get my axes back they were stolen by a guy in the inn and orcs are there? I snuck out. I also can't put on any clothes? The options in the menu do nothing. Is there an inventory of stuff I can look at or a store?
Clothing issue is already fixed for minor update. I know about this problem. Thanks for report.

Zames

Apr 9, 2020
А почему я не могу произвести оплату на Patreon, это может быть из за санкций?

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Just discovered this game and want to ask, is the first/third person perspectives preset for a sex scene? Or can you freely switch between the two at anytime during the scene?

ohrunaway

Jan 28, 2019
I think you should keep the haunted house...........because if you finish the mission there wont be a select of sex with ghost

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes