Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
So what futanari events does this game has? I found 3 so far. 1 in witch hut on mirror, 1 in letel's dimension at the end and 1 in good revenge ending.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
idk how far is this true but just before you reach the mega limit, restart your router. I think this resets your quota or something(read this in some thread, wasn't too desperate to try), lmk if it works.

You have to change your IP address. If you have a dynamic IP, then restarting your router will give you a new one, which resets the limit.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'd criticize the lack of improvement on the movement and combat mechanics but this has much more progress and added content in a few months than other devs do in years. Wishing you more luck!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice to see this game is still worked on. one of just a very few unity games with a curvy female as mc who still get continued and worked on...

i just wonder and would like to suggest for future stuff if you could give her different, longer hair - maybe a ponytail? just optionally if possible. also is there or will be there a creature/enemy list (bestiarium) or something? would be interesting cause i personally am no big tentacle and especially no futa fan.

kaneAce

May 11, 2020
View attachment 242180

Overview:
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
“The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.
The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-12
Developer: Viktor Black - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.19.1
Language: English
Other Games: Viktor Black's collection of Unity HD Demos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: GALLERY - Cheats - Walkthrough

raech thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 121162 View attachment 121163 View attachment 121164 View attachment 121165
can i play this game in androids any help or guess please

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
got black screen on the brothel scene when i want to use the bj hole. others are fine. anyone experiencing the same?
or its because the cheat?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello Everyone! Just want to let you know, that me and my famalyare safe for now. My country resist invasion and I as thousands Ukrainians are making our contribution for our victory and peace for Ukraine and Europe. Thank you for your support! I know that soon, world will change (it's already changed) and we weill come back to our smut fantasies ;)

Glory to Ukraine! Glory to whole civilized world!

Stay Tuned!

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
so if i breed with the orc in the den the camera freaks out is there a camera reset button or something?

Swap_Holes

Nov 21, 2017
I am getting a black screen after trying to turn into futa using the phallus of power and after trying to take it out. Cant access menu too after this happens, only sound is present.
Same Problem here. Since for me the sound stops when hitting Esc, i assume the Menu does open?
Still i would like to actually watch and navigate that scene

d4flex

Apr 6, 2020
Same Problem here. Since for me the sound stops when hitting Esc, i assume the Menu does open?
Still i would like to actually watch and navigate that scene
I play on the mac, was exactly the same problem with the gold dildo
As I understood and saw (I leave sometimes the old version of the game "just in case")-in version 0.9.18 when transforming into Futu a witch has no black screen, when transforming in version 0.9.19(1) appears a black screen (in fact, there is a sex scene)
Now I can not say that you need to press the black screen (started a new game after 0.9.19.1 to bypass bugs in the quests), but as I remember there was involved some button (probably the key "C", I do not remember)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes