Oct 6, 2018
does anyone have any idea about when will this be fully released? I mean I tought since its v0.9.10 it should not take that long right? orrr should I just play it now or should I wait??

Talys42

Dec 17, 2018
does anyone have any idea about when will this be fully released? I mean I tought since its v0.9.10 it should not take that long right? orrr should I just play it now or should I wait??
A version number is never a reliable indicator of how finished or unfinished a game is. A version could be listed as v0.999.1 and still not even be close and even a v0.1 can have plenty of content.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Can someone pls share a save if possible i had to re-install my windows and i forgot to save it and i don't feel like starting the game from the beginning

Mar 24, 2021
I ran into the same issue when I started this version, my save was from 9.15, so I might have missed a few things.

The game had basically reset parts of the Politics is Dirty Business quest and I had to redo the last part of it. I had to talk to the banker, brothel owner, and inn keeper (dont have sex, I think it resets Jerry some as well), then go kill Hugh (the scene with the townspeople didn't show up), then go through the quest to create Golem, go free Shorca, go talk to the orc in the arena, then finally fast travel back to the witch and after talking to her, I could call her to the arena.
So to call the witch to the arena, i need to do all the talking and also the golem quest to unlock her ? And also does this unlock the potion thingy on the chair or something from what i read throughout all the post ?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes