cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wouldn't think that I would say that in a game with elf girls, cum and fisting ... but ... god, this is actually a bit too boring.

zekronix

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, I lost pretty much all progress and save files due to an error. Any kind soul here with a completed save file?

mikenutt

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, I boot the game up and I am blocked by the "Special Thanks" message. It won't allow me to close it to play the game. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Mar 24, 2021
Does someone have a the gallery!?
I can't download it from mega the file is too big and I have to pay lol
idk how far is this true but just before you reach the mega limit, restart your router. I think this resets your quota or something(read this in some thread, wasn't too desperate to try), lmk if it works.

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
I am getting a black screen after trying to turn into futa using the phallus of power and after trying to take it out. Cant access menu too after this happens, only sound is present.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So to call the witch to the arena, i need to do all the talking and also the golem quest to unlock her ?
Maybe? I have no idea what else you have or have not done in the game. If you are trying to start a brand new game and jump straight to getting the witch in the arena, it might not work.
When I referenced my issue, I had gone through pretty much all of the content up to that version (0.9.15) and when I started my game in the new version (0.9.18), some of the quests had reset, without any indications other than missing NPCs, and I had to redo some of the quests involving the town and the Politics quest, before I could free Shorca and start the arena area with the witch.

And also does this unlock the potion thingy on the chair or something from what i read throughout all the post ?
I am not sure what potion you are talking about. It could be a quest I did not do or one that I ignored. It could also be an item that is tied to another quest, that was possibly reset. This is assuming that you are coming from an older save into a newer version of the game.

If you are having problems trying to start/complete that quest (or other quests), you might want to just start a new game.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
In the brothel:
can i rise the action points?
and does angry, sad, claim and freindly have a connection with the choice of sex position?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Does someone have a the gallery!?
I can't download it from mega the file is too big and I have to pay lol
If using megasync (there's another similar app also), you can download until the cap hits, then continue the DL next day. Just don't clear the queue. If you know when the cap timer rolls over (like midnight local time) and do it then, you can continue for the next days 5GB quickly.

Or as mentioned, you can try restarting the router if your provider doesn't run a static IP (quota is traced by IP, restarting router can give you a new one with fresh quota)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes