d4flex

Apr 6, 2020
So guys, I turned a barbarian into a succubus and stole a golden dildo, the question remains, how do I get my soul back? I was able to do it in the previous save, but now I can't even remember the procedure
The witch immediately kills / dildo in her house does not change
Winning reincarnation I can not get the soul back, I have no more ideas
Thanks in advance for the answer

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
So guys, I turned a barbarian into a succubus and stole a golden dildo, the question remains, how do I get my soul back? I was able to do it in the previous save, but now I can't even remember the procedure
The witch immediately kills / dildo in her house does not change
Winning reincarnation I can not get the soul back, I have no more ideas
Thanks in advance for the answer

The Witch can help you

LeaXC

Mar 22, 2020
when i turn into futa there is a black screen i only hear noises but there is no visual is it just me or bugged?

Feb 11, 2019
a bug in a witch's hut, I stole a golden phallus from hell. There is to turn into a foot and try to get it. Black screen and all. Also a bug in the forest of elves. ENT stands just like that and there is action with it. Nothing happens

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Years ago when I first played this I said I would wait until it was a 1.0 version and now its so so close. I get they will keep adding onto it for a long time past that I just like really really complete g-games to dive into with lots of content so it can be mind wracking waiting for years. This seems like the final year of waiting but I may spoil myself and start playing with whatever ends up being the final build of the year.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Doh. I had no idea either. I hope he got out okay and is safe. Guess it's going to be awhile until he gets settled again and I hope is safe in Poland or wherever he decides to stay. I guess I may as well buy the current version of the game to help him out then.

Reactions: Finn Simmons

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Doh. I had no idea either. I hope he got out okay and is safe. Guess it's going to be awhile until he gets settled again and I hope is safe in Poland or wherever he decides to stay. I guess I may as well buy the current version of the game to help him out then.
When the next update will be? :unsure:
Hello Everyone.
I want to leave this message specifically for f95 community.
I'm alive. I stay in Ukraine. I'm relatively safe and almost fully back to work on the game.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via Discord.

We'll get through this!
Stay Tuned.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes