Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Can all available quests be solved at the moment? If so, where to find the initiation room for the 4 mothers for torus? Where is the unborn to free Shorca? And how do I solve the Ghosthaus?
If memory serves the initiation room you're looking for is in that same room where the taurus is. There is a door there you can walk into. This quest you have to lure girl in the brothel that that door that grabs you.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
I've just started playing this game ever since I read the futa mode was added. I've skimmed through the thread about how to activate it, but the closest post I could find does not seem to work - I've gotten out of the Dungeon, chased Shorca away from Noria's tavern, went to the Arena and found my way down to the "orc dungeon den". I have no option of "calling the witch" or getting the potion that would enable futa mode, though I have found the "pool" in the orc den.

Could anyone please lend a hand and tell me a quick checklist to get the futa mode potion/what I have done wrong?

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I've just started playing this game ever since I read the futa mode was added. I've skimmed through the thread about how to activate it, but the closest post I could find does not seem to work - I've gotten out of the Dungeon, chased Shorca away from Noria's tavern, went to the Arena and found my way down to the "orc dungeon den". I have no option of "calling the witch" or getting the potion that would enable futa mode, though I have found the "pool" in the orc den.

Could anyone please lend a hand and tell me a quick checklist to get the futa mode potion/what I have done wrong?
Maybe get to know the witch first?
Have you been to her hut in Devenant Village?

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Maybe get to know the witch first?
Have you been to her hut in Devenant Village?
I've met her in the woods at night when she told me to go to her hut in Devenant, and I have agreed to help her find a subject. I've done this after first finding my way to the orc den under the Arena. I thought the fact I was fast traveling could have something to do with it, so I tried (after meeting her in the woods + her hut) fast traveling to Noria's Inn and manually going to the Arena and taking the trapdoor again, but I still have no "call the witch" option when talking to the orc guarding the trapdoor in the Arena.

Since it seems it's only affecting me, I doubt it's a bug and it's likely the fact it's interwoven with several other quests that I've put on the backburner to try and reach the futa content (which is admittedly my main draw, so I'm a bit on the backfoot on the idea of having to clear up all the other quests before reaching my goal), would be my guess.

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
I've met her in the woods at night when she told me to go to her hut in Devenant, and I have agreed to help her find a subject. I've done this after first finding my way to the orc den under the Arena. I thought the fact I was fast traveling could have something to do with it, so I tried (after meeting her in the woods + her hut) fast traveling to Noria's Inn and manually going to the Arena and taking the trapdoor again, but I still have no "call the witch" option when talking to the orc guarding the trapdoor in the Arena.

Since it seems it's only affecting me, I doubt it's a bug and it's likely the fact it's interwoven with several other quests that I've put on the backburner to try and reach the futa content (which is admittedly my main draw, so I'm a bit on the backfoot on the idea of having to clear up all the other quests before reaching my goal), would be my guess.
I'm facing the same problem, I can't call the witch to the dungeon. I'm stuck at that point.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

I'm facing the same problem, I can't call the witch to the dungeon. I'm stuck at that point.
I ran into the same issue when I started this version, my save was from 9.15, so I might have missed a few things.

The game had basically reset parts of the Politics is Dirty Business quest and I had to redo the last part of it. I had to talk to the banker, brothel owner, and inn keeper (dont have sex, I think it resets Jerry some as well), then go kill Hugh (the scene with the townspeople didn't show up), then go through the quest to create Golem, go free Shorca, go talk to the orc in the arena, then finally fast travel back to the witch and after talking to her, I could call her to the arena.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Will my old saves work for the recent versions?
They should work. My save was from 9.15 and I was able to keep playing. The game was a bit buggy about some of the quests, they showed as completed but I still had to redo some of them (the politics quest had partially reset for me).

Grinser

Jan 24, 2021
Hi guys, it's a great game and I would like to know if a German translation can be integrated. I am currently playing it with "Reipatcher" an autotranslator for Unity games. It reads very modestly though. Thanks for a possible answer.
(I wrote the text with Deepl)

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know which quests can be solved and which are not currently solved? I have some open here where I can't get any further: For example, I have power: the golem is now mayor and Shorca is free. But the quest is still open. How do I get the golden dildo in the beeh dimension and can what is the significant sacrifice for torus what else can I use the egg for?

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
When I pay the guard to get into the town near Nora's tavern, the game hangs. I can hit ESC and it brings up Quests/Stats etc. screen, but the main screen is blank except for the timer (which is not changing) and the Gold. I tried restarting the game and getting back to the bridge with the 10 gold, but it still hangs after paying the guard. Any suggestions?

I restarted from the beginning and it worked this time <shrugs>, so Never Mind.

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
When I pay the guard to get into the town near Nora's tavern, the game hangs. I can hit ESC and it brings up Quests/Stats etc. screen, but the main screen is blank except for the timer (which is not changing) and the Gold. I tried restarting the game and getting back to the bridge with the 10 gold, but it still hangs after paying the guard. Any suggestions?

I restarted from the beginning and it worked this time <shrugs>, so Never Mind.
yes the bug is still there. !. Option: Start again on the bridge via fast travel, or avoid the fast trip when you turn the game off and on again. Option 2: cheat yourself into the Inn/Brothel/Witch's Hut, do all quests up to the slutlevel high enough to offer yourself to the guard. This is not buggy.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Jesus, Dev commented about updating combat 1 year and a half ago, disabled the stamina for further combat testing then forgot all about it...

• Haha
Reactions: edgartheslayer
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes