Jun 21, 2018
I can't seem to free Shorca with the Golem.. All I can do with him is set status, have fun and give him free will or make witch master

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Have heard about TLB here and there, but never played this myself yet. Visited the thread after someone recommended it once again -- it seems to get a lot of praise which is cool.

Re: Possible File Infection
Keep getting a lot of red flags about issues with viruses (which is also mentioned a couple times several posts earlier about the latest release). We ever get these resolved? Were these just false positives? 'Cause these reports (and the fallout action by antivirus software) were a little more involved than other simple false positives I've seen before...

Re: Save Location
Oh also, on a different topic, has the dev made it so that the saves for this game is *not* written in the registry but somewhere more practical? Ngl, I get pretty weary whenever Unity-based games uses a computer's registry to write their saves.

Re: Avoidable Content
Not trying to kink-shame, like everyone else there are just some things I don't particularly enjoy seeing. Can players avoid content they don't like if it's telegraphed to the player? For instance, I see the "futa/trans" tag; can things under that umbrella be avoided?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers to these questions. Stay awesome you guys and be safe. Cheers!

Jun 21, 2018
Have heard about TLB here and there, but never played this myself yet. Visited the thread after someone recommended it once again -- it seems to get a lot of praise which is cool.

Re: Possible File Infection
Keep getting a lot of red flags about issues with viruses (which is also mentioned a couple times several posts earlier about the latest release). We ever get these resolved? Were these just false positives? 'Cause these reports (and the fallout action by antivirus software) were a little more involved than other simple false positives I've seen before...

Re: Save Location
Oh also, on a different topic, has the dev made it so that the saves for this game is *not* written in the registry but somewhere more practical? Ngl, I get pretty weary whenever Unity-based games uses a computer's registry to write their saves.

Re: Avoidable Content
Not trying to kink-shame, like everyone else there are just some things I don't particularly enjoy seeing. Can players avoid content they don't like if it's telegraphed to the player? For instance, I see the "futa/trans" tag; can things under that umbrella be avoided?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers to these questions. Stay awesome you guys and be safe. Cheers!
I wouldn't bet on my left nutt but I'm pretty sure it's false positive, just one or two antiviruses don't like this game. Mine's ok so I'm okay with it

idk about saves

Depends on the tag. There's not that much futa in the game, and a lot of it is avoidable but not quite all. There isn't anything like toggling on and off any specific kink atm afaik. But game is for the most part just pregnancy simulator(which is also avoidable 99% of the time), vanilla sex, rape, corruption. Some kinks are just thrown throughout the game here and there, like "all the way through" and there's a werewolf which counts as furry I guess lol. But they are pro choice for the most part

Reactions: Back

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Mac binary will not execute due to the version it was compiled in versus what the most current IOS is I guess.
There's two different ways MacOs gives you the middle finger. One says i'm sorry you don't have permission to do this but won't allow you to execute no matter what you do, second one is similar message but you go into permissions and tell it to ignore the fact it's an unsigned package.
This would be category #1. :( Maybe when I get my windows machine networked again I can play.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to continue the Politics quest line im at A Sly Plan i talk to golem to, he says that he will come to jerrys home but he never apears only Shorka and after a bit of conversation she says that she is bored and it ends there what am i suposed to do?

Clone2011oad

Aug 10, 2019
Every time I launch the game, the menu thanking people won't close. I click close, next and prev. I hit every key on my keyboard and nothing happens.

roger ma

Jan 2, 2022
Just a lil mod for 0.9.14 ( DON'T USE IN THIS ANY OTHER VERSION) 0.9.17 HERE
Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup
Do you have the cheat code to the 0.9.18 version?

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
someone pleas help me i play that game and whn i choose the lock myself option then she can't even walk and if i press esc the fps turned into infity and game freeze i try to turn of my AV but nothing can solve my issue.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
new version of old savegame, but in Sienna I can not get a Strenght Potion and apart from the werewolf there is no new Pet in the witch's hut. is this no longer possible with the game progress and I have to start a new game?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes