Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
The Witch can acquire a new pet for her hut. Scenes added:
  • Thigh job
  • Felatio
  • Locked Torc ride
  • Locked Torc finishing inside.
    I can't open this scene and what kind of pet will she have in her house? as well as how to open the scene milking?

bigfatloser

Jun 1, 2021
the game breaks when i choose the "Princess?" option when talking to the witch in the cell in the den, it won't let me pick the "no" option afterwards. is there a fix to this?

SkyMC27

May 8, 2019
my game refuses to work, after loading nothing works, and if you press ESK then FPS flies to infinity and freezes

David21

Aug 21, 2017
the game breaks when i choose the "Princess?" option when talking to the witch in the cell in the den, it won't let me pick the "no" option afterwards. is there a fix to this?
dont use the mouse button to progress the dialog, just use the space button, for my works

vashnu

Mar 30, 2020
Yep, I also have the same issue.

It wasn't just an "Oops this file looks a bit dodgy, better delete it" deal either. It ran a full disinfection on my PC, restarted, reinstalled a few things and then scanned again.

Seems pretty sus!

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone have an updated walkthrough? The previous post is from 7 verisons ago. Just trying to find some specific things and it's getting frustrating, especially since there aren't multiple save slots or even manually saving available.

And where is the auto save located so I can at least back that up?

Last edited:

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
How to get the goblin scene? Mining all day and nothing happens?<- For some reason you need 3 AP. Not Sure you can get it the normal way, i fast traveled out called the witch again and got the scene.
And i cant win against torc with his potion and persuade him to support me. <-kk found it: You have to refuse him when he wants to fuck you

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBuddy

asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
i succeded in convincing torc to rebel, but how i continue after that? Sienna say she has some plan for him but i cannot find him anywhere

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes