TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019

Hello everyone!
It's time to take stock of the past month. And what a month it was.
November was a very challenging month. Real life stuff tried to kick my ass, but as the saying goes, shit happens, because this is life.
On the other hand, November blessed me with a significant increase in our community. I want to greet all the new patrons and supporters and say: "It gets hotter from here!"
How are we going to turn up the heat? We are getting closer to the next goal! Which means, TLB is getting a graphical update!
Now from the high level to the nitty gritty: Bugs.
I would really like to make a game without errors and bugs, so that the content that I make gives you maximum pleasure. Unfortunately, these are the realities of development.
I worked on the bugs and, as I promised, I am posting an update based on your bug reports. Enjoy the easy reading of the 0.9.17.1 Change Log:
  • Barbarian work as miner - facial expression fixed
  • Orc trainer - facial expression while attack wait - fixed
  • Orc trainer - Shield Issue - fixed
  • Taking bath with witch soft lock - fixed
  • Knocked down barbarian body morph issue - fixed
  • Barbarian after sex in training room wears clothes back - fixed
  • Two "Forest of Oblivion" Fast Travel entries - fixed
  • 31 dialogues issues and misspells in Dorkharu Den and Arena - fixed
  • Shamorca is holding a rag when she should not - fixed
  • Erenlius dialogue - supply menu softlock - fixed
  • During Manual therapist scene, Shamorca's panty have fake prego morph - fixed
  • Internal errors due Succubus controller - fixed
  • Loading screen after clicking "Continue or New Game," wishlist on steam thingy doesn't go away - fixed
  • Human enemies have black seams - partly fixed, may appear for some scenes.
  • Witch hut ”I think you are manipulating me” scene - tongue issue - fixed
  • Witch hut Bad beer, clone of witch appears - fixed
  • Female cultist in N’akhzeran hands IK issue - fixed,
  • After having sex with drunk orcs in fron of Witch, second orc deissappear - fixed
  • If you go to Mines from N’akhzeran before you fight against Torus, he won’t attack you. The game story locks - fixed
  • Troll appear roar is extremely loud - fixed
  • Blame Mayor in front of everyone - cursor issue - fixed
Mega
You are an angel. Thank you.

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Is it a bug or a problem. I lost my axes after I sleep in the pool in the pub.
I was doing xxx stuff in the pool room and the bloke stole my armor and weapons.

However I have fast travel to first location to open chest to get my armor. But the axes did not appear.

How ever fast travel to troll bridge the axe is in my hands again.

I read story quests is about going to see black Smith to grab new axes.

Will this break my game?

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
How do i pass the purgatory trials? I always fail the portal trial...
When you re-appear in purgatory, check the chest then go to the skeleton and read the note, every time. In the next room, don't open the chest; it's a trap. Check the golem. (Covered eyes = can't see, covered ears = can't hear, covered nose = can't smell.) For cow challenge, choose warrior. Answer depends on golem. For succubus challenge, choose the colours that flash on the podium, in order. Pick up the book at the doorway to the portal challenge. Put the book on any stand. The voice will open one portal for you. Don't choose the open portal. Follow the advice in the note when you get here.

If you are trying to become a succubus, pick the wrong colour sequence 3 times.

Reactions: Shaneride

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Is it a bug or a problem. I lost my axes after I sleep in the pool in the pub.
I was doing xxx stuff in the pool room and the bloke stole my armor and weapons.

However I have fast travel to first location to open chest to get my armor. But the axes did not appear.

How ever fast travel to troll bridge the axe is in my hands again.

I read story quests is about going to see black Smith to grab new axes.

Will this break my game?
It won't break your game. You can find the blacksmith in the Arena. I have found that if you play through the various quests without starting a new game occasionally, (Follow the walkthrough on Discord, from the beginning) you run into some sort of quest overlap. It's possible to complete the current quest sometimes without restarting, but it takes a lot longer. TBF, though, some quests aren't finished yet.

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
The Last Barbarian [v0.9.17]

Dirty Deeds in the Den

The Dorkharu Green Orc Den story continues, with an expansion of the storyline: After the Barbarian or concubine gives birth, Dork will accept the Barbarian in Den. Don't forget to take your “insignia” from Ehrenlius. Wear it with pride!

Now, when you want to leave the Den, all you have to do is don your insignia and ask Lord Dorc. This progress, and your progress with Shamorca’s training, is now able to be Saved!

But, I promise you - as soon as you exit the Den, you’ll want to return.

The Next Level of the Den

New storylines are available once you’ve passed the initial interactions of the Dorkharu Den plot. And with so much of the troublesome tales in The Last Barbarian, these begin with our favorite green witch, Sienna.

Errenlius & Sienna

Ehrenlius will ask you for help that you’ll need the Witch for. It’s a chance for kinky, multi-camera interactions too, including:

• Blow job
  • Rimming
  • On the table with the ending
You voted, and I created: The Witch is heading to the Den. What will her visit involve? Here’s a sample of the scenes between Sienna, her loyal Barbarian friend and the denizens of the Dorkharu dungeons:

• Kneeling blowjob with happy ending (futa)
  • Fingering on table
  • Fingering locked in stock
  • Whipping (taker)
  • Taken from behind with happy ending
New Den Events

It can’t be “all play and no work” down in an Orc den, so I’ve included some other things to do. These include:

Help goblins dig the tunnel to expand the Den, a mining sequence with scenes, some multi-camera, that include:

• Missionary with happy ending
  • Footjob while blowjob
Training Dorc's warrior, who I have plans for in future releases, a combat training sequence that leads to, you guessed it:

• Mating press with happy ending (multi-cam available)
Washing the dirt off after your dirty work in the public pool, then getting all dirty again with some public fun:

• MFMF scene with happy ending
Crossing the boss, and having Lord Dorc punish the Barbarian by feeding her to his personal pit monster, Hung-Chaparu:

• Vore scene
  • Having fun with tentacle (multi-cam available)
Don't forget to explore Den, for hidden surprises:

• Gloryhole blowjob
  • Gloryhole sex with happy ending

Mega
How to get crossing the boss, Lord Dorc punish the barbarian sequence?
Can't figure it out

Last edited:

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
how can i get anorian seed? he is already fucking his wife so i cant get it from him, what is the other option?

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
What would be the quickest way to transform the character into a futa? I tried to cheat fast travel into the witch hut, but the spell transforms the witch into a futa, not the character. Perhaps there could be a futa cheat in the future, for those who want to start the game as one?

Jul 22, 2021
Just a lil mod for 0.9.14 ( DON'T USE IN THIS ANY OTHER VERSION) 0.9.17 HERE
Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup
Bro I cant get past the special thanks the close button wont work

NeonMordor

May 31, 2020
Just found this game few days ago... And what a gem it is!! Story and quests are very entertaining, characters are great and animations are hot.

Barbarian breading scene in the den was very hot.

Just a few questions/suggestions:

1. Really liked the scene with evil twin in Torus realm, but it cannot be replayed ones you kill your twin and take the armor. Can something be done to allow replaying this scene?

2. What's the purpose of the side room with tentacles in Torus realm (turn left twice)? How is it connected to the story? Is there any additional narrative arround what's happens in it?

3. Do you on adding more content with Whodra and Doug in next release? Or it will come latter?

Reactions: HumanNPSee

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Bugs, Bugs, bugs.

when I enter the city, the screen is black. If I do another sex scene with the doc in the arena, I can't press the leaf button afterwards. I have broken the green orc woman to breed, but I can only leave the area by fast travel. Or is the quest not yet complete? In norias tavern I can not complete the quest Calm Guests. I can't enter the city for sex, even though I've taken every sex opportunity and my Char must be a pure slut.

in the arena I can tell the green half-orc I would have defeated the champion although I haven't even started with that yet.

The combat system is still a torture because they move in battle and the controls with keyboard and mouse and the cam is very difficult to handle.

you are now pregnant after every vaginal sex. luckily you can skip that, because I'm not so into pregnancy.

Didalus

Jun 28, 2021
We are betrayed by the golem and we come up with a cunning plan with the executioner. The question is what to do next? Or is this part not done further?

docupoem

Aug 8, 2020
idk about y'all but this shit is gonna kill me. ive came 5 times in a row already, i might even more in a bit

Didalus

Jun 28, 2021
I went to the city hall and offered an orgy to the golem. What's next? Or is there nothing further?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes