Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
If I betray Shorca by freeing the elf, is there a way to get back into the Arena, or to get to the Den? I guess I can fast travel, but I'm curious if there's like, a way to make amends with the orcs or something. Or just reset some of the quest progress, I think there was still an orc I didn't have her fuck yet.

zekronix

Jan 28, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere, the current one is a bit dated and I'm quite lost?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone know how long it usually takes for new release to be public?
Just saw the v0.9.17.1 update was released today.
Was curious because it has allot of bug fixes that solve several scenes from continuing where I'm stuck at in the den and with trying to get rid of the mayor.

Reactions: TakeMeHigher

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone know how long it usually takes for new release to be public?
Just saw the v0.9.17.1 update was released today.
Was curious because it has allot of bug fixes that solve several scenes from continuing where I'm stuck at in the den and with trying to get rid of the mayor.
The PUBLIC build is 0.9.13
The reason you can download 0.9.17 here is the fact that the game has been pirated.
0.9.17 is NOT PUBLIC BUILD.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! I have a problem with instant game crash on new game start or continue. I've downloaded version from links on top of that thread but then have read that it is pirated and thought that's the reason. So I have redownloaded game from Patreon but it crashes the same way even though I've added both exe and folder to Kaspersky whitelist.

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
Hi there! I have a problem with instant game crash on new game start or continue. I've downloaded version from links on top of that thread but then have read that it is pirated and thought that's the reason. So I have redownloaded game from Patreon but it crashes the same way even though I've added both exe and folder to Kaspersky whitelist.
You always can put your problem in the section bugreport of Victor Black Discord, link is on the first page.

Reactions: Viktor Black

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hello everyone!
It's time to take stock of the past month. And what a month it was.
November was a very challenging month. Real life stuff tried to kick my ass, but as the saying goes, shit happens, because this is life.
On the other hand, November blessed me with a significant increase in our community. I want to greet all the new patrons and supporters and say: "It gets hotter from here!"
How are we going to turn up the heat? We are getting closer to the next goal! Which means, TLB is getting a graphical update!
Now from the high level to the nitty gritty: Bugs.
I would really like to make a game without errors and bugs, so that the content that I make gives you maximum pleasure. Unfortunately, these are the realities of development.
I worked on the bugs and, as I promised, I am posting an update based on your bug reports. Enjoy the easy reading of the 0.9.17.1 Change Log:
  • Barbarian work as miner - facial expression fixed
  • Orc trainer - facial expression while attack wait - fixed
  • Orc trainer - Shield Issue - fixed
  • Taking bath with witch soft lock - fixed
  • Knocked down barbarian body morph issue - fixed
  • Barbarian after sex in training room wears clothes back - fixed
  • Two "Forest of Oblivion" Fast Travel entries - fixed
  • 31 dialogues issues and misspells in Dorkharu Den and Arena - fixed
  • Shamorca is holding a rag when she should not - fixed
  • Erenlius dialogue - supply menu softlock - fixed
  • During Manual therapist scene, Shamorca's panty have fake prego morph - fixed
  • Internal errors due Succubus controller - fixed
  • Loading screen after clicking "Continue or New Game," wishlist on steam thingy doesn't go away - fixed
  • Human enemies have black seams - partly fixed, may appear for some scenes.
  • Witch hut ”I think you are manipulating me” scene - tongue issue - fixed
  • Witch hut Bad beer, clone of witch appears - fixed
  • Female cultist in N’akhzeran hands IK issue - fixed,
  • After having sex with drunk orcs in fron of Witch, second orc deissappear - fixed
  • If you go to Mines from N’akhzeran before you fight against Torus, he won’t attack you. The game story locks - fixed
  • Troll appear roar is extremely loud - fixed
  • Blame Mayor in front of everyone - cursor issue - fixed

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes