HR 6828

Nov 15, 2021
When will there be a Russian translation for the game? The dialogues on the new levels in the dungeon have not been translated into Russian. Some of the dialogues at the old levels are also not translated.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
When will there be a Russian translation for the game? The dialogues on the new levels in the dungeon have not been translated into Russian. Some of the dialogues at the old levels are also not translated.
You can use XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher on github, but it doesn't translate exactly and has some cassettes, but you will get the gist.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
What's going on with you not pressing the closed button?
I suspect it has something to do with the Sharp file-cheat link on the first page of this thread. Where you replace the clean one that came with the game. I had the same problem last night, until I realized that the game doesn't need it. As the cheats are already built in to the game. Replacing the clean one with the linked one on the first page, disables your ability to click the close button at the beginning of the game. That's how I fixed mine.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
me too, im unable to play the game.
If you're having the same problem as me, then try the method that I used. Look at my reply to diablo736.
This site is being blocked by my provider and is not available in our country.
If you can, try to use a VPN. If that's not an option, use a proxy service. There's plenty of legit ones on google, that I can think of. Although, I think Proxies are easier to use. You just choose what country you want to use, and post the link to this website in the Proxies url/address bar.

dgxepicx

Apr 26, 2020
In the newest version, using escape doesn't work. It just locks the fps and essentially soft locks the game. Anyone else experienced similar issues and found fixes?

HR 6828

Nov 15, 2021
If you can, try to use a VPN. If that's not an option, use a proxy service. There's plenty of legit ones on google, that I can think of. Although, I think Proxies are easier to use. You just choose what country you want to use, and post the link to this website in the Proxies url/address bar.
The use of proxies and VPNs is prohibited in our country.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is it possible to get rid of the steam wishlist sign. I can't click off of it, nor close it.
me too, im unable to play the game.
I got this when I used an old cheat version. You need to get the original Assembly CSharp thing back. The game has cheats built in in the latest version so you don't need it anyway. I'd give you the file but I uninstalled the game...someone please help them out with the AssemblyCSharp file as having to redownload the whole game for it would suck ass

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
I got this when I used an old cheat version. You need to get the original Assembly CSharp thing back. The game has cheats built in in the latest version so you don't need it anyway. I'd give you the file but I uninstalled the game...someone please help them out with the AssemblyCSharp file as having to redownload the whole game for it would suck ass
I have 9.15 and 9.16 right here

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes