fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is the story put in yet? I played a long time ago and it was basically a selection of a few empty levels with no-context sex scenes. They were good and all, but I decided I'd wait to come back until there was some story. Has that day finally come?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Changelog v0.9.16

New Location: Dorkaru Den

As I mentioned before, The Green Orc Clan will appear in the game, and this release introduces their home for you to explore, the Dorkaru Den. The story is that after Shorca came to power and the “Brown Orc” Shorkaru clan appeared, the green orcs, Dorkaru, were forced to go underground. Their survivors have feigned obedience to Shorca, but secretly gather strength to rise in resistance.

To enter the den of the green orcs, find a green half-orc in the Arkhnam Arena location and convince him to show you the Den.

New Game Mechanics: Concubine Trainer

New characters, fun facts about the anatomy of female orcs and, yes, new game mechanics await us in the Den, with the Concubine Trainer! The Orc concubine there refuses to give birth to new orcs, so it’s time to teach her manners and convince her to continue the Green Orc line. The Concubine Trainer game mechanic allows you to train this NPC, using a system of punishment and humiliation. Even upkeep is important, so don’t forget to feed your Concubine in a timely way. Orcs have big appetites and a very fast metabolism, and can easily starve to death!

New Game Stats: Concubine Trainer

An important new game mechanic calls for new game stats! Your HUD now features stats that inform you how your Concubine Training is going. These include Action Points, indicating how many Actions you can take with your Concubine, and Submission Points, indicating her progress. The third stat shows her level of hunger. Here’s a visual, below:

AP - Action Points

SUB - Submission Points

Third Parameter - Level of hunger of your Concubine

New Plot: Prove Your Loyalty

As with the best of dungeons, the Den makes you earn your worth! Once inside the Dorkaru Den, you can’t escape until you show your loyalty to the Dorkaru clan or convince the Concubine to produce Orc offspring. As a trainer of Concubines, the following activities will be available to you:

Sleep - Restores Action Points

For each action, an Action Point is spent. Using the bed in Errenlius’ room restores them.

Feeding the Concubine

Orc metabolisms burn through food fast. If you send the Concubine to work, or are training her, don’t forget to feed her. Otherwise, she will die.

Training - Verbal Humiliation

Breaking the Concubine’s will by steadily telling her her place will slowly but surely increase her level of submission.

Training - Finger Her Until She Squirts

The Barbarian knows how to give pleasure with just two fingers, and giving your Concubine an orgasm by your own firm hand advances her training with a fingering discipline scene.

Training - Whipping

Orcs have very thick skin, making them hard to discipline through corporal punishment. But our Barbarian is tough enough to make this fearsome Orc Concubine whine like a bitch! Whip her in order to train her in this new whipping scene.

Training - Tentacle Fun

Wrapping your Concubine’s taut, green body in tentacles will make her ready to do anything you say in order to experience these sensations again. This effective form of training teaches your Concubine the pleasures of being filled ruthlessly - and can be enjoyed by the Barbarian!

Working for the Clan

Good, honest hard work is always a way to demonstrate loyalty. Sending your Concubine to do routine work for the Clan, or having the Barbarian do it, earns money and loyalty alike.

Cleaning

The Concubine is one stuck-up, spoiled Orc, and doesn’t know how to clean the floor properly - it’ll take the Barbarian to show her how to wet a rag! In this lewd scene, cleaning gets dirty, and this form of discipline trains your Concubine through some fun.

The Barbarian can even resort to cleaning the table herself. Such a delicious sight is sure to attract the interest of the “hungry” Orcs, though. Lewd scenes abound!

“Manual Therapy”

Orcs are a mountain of muscle - and tension. Stuck underground, they need some relief, and “manual therapy” can help give them this release. Plenty of sex options branch from this. The Barbarian can introduce the Concubine to the benefits of stroking and sucking her green brethren. Or, the Barbarian can explore the cock of a sleeping Orc, first pumping his cock while he slumbers, then pleasuring it with her feet and slipping it into her body to ride it.

Dancing

Life can be boring and monotonous in the Den, even for Lord Dorc himself. You can entertain the head of the Green Orc Clan with a sensual dance, either by the Concubine or by our many-talented Barbarian! In the savage world of the Orc, these exciting spectacles don’t just end with dancing, and lead to possibilities of a slutty show with your Concubine, or a down-and-dirty interaction with Dorc and the Barbarian.

Breeding

I know this is what you love The Last Barbarian for: Breeding with brutes. The Barbarian’s ultimate reward for training the Concubine is to bring her to the breeding stone to produce more pure-blooded Green Orc spawn. Or, the Barbarian herself can surrender her body to the lusts of the Orc, in an effort to bring more half-breeds into the Den for the honor of the Dorkaru Clan. These scenes include waiting for breeding, slow and fast sex, insemination and a birth on the Clan’s stone!

Here’s a Complete List of the New Lewd Scenes:

• Training - Finger Her (Lesbian Fingering)
  • Tentacles - Concubine (Training with Tentacles)
  • Tentacles - Concubine (Caught by Tentacles)
  • Tentacles - Barbarian (Tentacle Play)
  • Cleaning - Concubine (Lesbian Manual Sex)
  • Cleaning - Barbarian (Table Sex with Orc)
  • Whipping - Concubine (Barbarian whipping her Concubine)
  • Manual Therapy - Concubine (Orc Handjob)
  • Manual Therapy - Concubine (Orc Blowjob)
  • Manual Therapy - Barbarian (Orc Footjob)
  • Manual Therapy - Barbarian (Orc Sex)
  • Dancing - Concubine (Ass-to-Ass Lesbian Scene)
  • Dancing - Barbarian (Orc Lord Blowjob)
  • Dancing - Barbarian (Orc Lord Rimjob)
  • Dancing - Barbarian (Orc Lord Sex)
  • Breeding - Concubine (Orc-on-Orc Sex)
  • Breeding - Barbarian (Waiting for Breeding)
  • Breeding - Barbarian (Orc Lord Slow Sex)
  • Breeding - Barbarian (Orc Lord Fast Sex)
  • Birthing - Barbarian (Birth Scene with Concubine)
New Game Feature: Multi-camera Support

Most of these new scenes have different camera angles, including his POV and her POV. Press your Right Mouse Button (RMB) to change your view.

Some Limitations

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do everything that I planned in this release. Therefore, I will publish some expansion scenes in the next update. This is a fairly large piece of content, so I didn’t have time to fully integrate it into the game universe. As a consequence, the game does not save your progress in the Dorkaru clan. Also, at this time, you have to use Fast Travel to get out of Dorkaru Den.

Fixed Bugs in this Release Include:

• Brothel - First room wall clipping issue
  • Dungeon - No tit bounce effect
  • Dungeon - Wrong texture on paper
  • Tentacle from Doug’s box; Barbarian moves aside
  • Jerry’s Hut - Barbarian now has spanking marks on her ass
  • Jerry’s Hut - Dinner with Jerry clothing issue
  • Witch Hut - Menu softlock
  • Hall of Torture - Inverted Xaxis camera issue on sex scenes with Anorien, Mother of Tentacles, Orc Executioner and Succubus
  • Hall of Torture - Wall penetration by Orc brute
  • Noria’s Tavern - Night visitor camera issue
  • Letel Castle - Wood beams material issue
  • Letel Castle - Wrong textures on Letel Oma Notes
  • Quest journal now keeps the selected story branch open after you close it
  • Innkeeper dialogue about Doug had the wrong character icon

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Is the story put in yet? I played a long time ago and it was basically a selection of a few empty levels with no-context sex scenes. They were good and all, but I decided I'd wait to come back until there was some story. Has that day finally come?
There are a few storylines, excellent sex scenes, and quite a bit of decent text-only dialogue. I'd say it's adequate to get a taste of what the final product will be like.

biggus123

Apr 28, 2020
I have the same problem, have you managed to close it?
I had the same problem using the cheat assembly-csharp. I switched the original back in loaded it up and clicked whitelist, website opened, closed it then it allowed me to click close in game. If that doesn't work the only other thing i did was block all incoming connections in firewall, though i doubt that had anything to do with it.

Procritic

Sep 8, 2017
The game crashes to desktop when starting right after it loads and you try to get up. I am playing v0.9.16 and I have no anti virus software. Tried running as admin, still happens. Can I have a list of the prerequisites so I can try to reinstall them?

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
The game crashes to desktop when starting right after it loads and you try to get up. I am playing v0.9.16 and I have no anti virus software. Tried running as admin, still happens. Can I have a list of the prerequisites so I can try to reinstall them?
same issue
first launch played successfully
second launch crashed and no more changes

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Ah ! I see it's almost done ! Great ! :D Are we finally able to destroy this damned demon-goddess ? x)

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Hello! Never tried the game before and after seeing how many scenes are available i want to try it, but im not a big fan of muscular girls. Is there any mod that changes her appearance? Thanks in advance.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Hello! Never tried the game before and after seeing how many scenes are available i want to try it, but im not a big fan of muscular girls. Is there any mod that changes her appearance? Thanks in advance.
it is a barbarian, it must be muscular :cool:
you can change the body volume ingame. there are also cheats that expand this, but they have not yet been updated.

on this occasion. i would find it great if the cheats are updated to the new version. in the arena i have slight difficulties ;)
thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
for those where the game does not start or crashes. under C-user-appdata-locallow delete the viktor black folder once. this should be successful in most cases.

Reactions: Armo99

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone tell the dev the sound effects files need to be normalized. It's extremely annoying to have different volumes for each sound effect.

He can use audacity (free sound program) to easily normalize the sound files. It would take like 5 minutes to normalize all of them.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
after first nap in Find Noria's Tavern
a lose not only axes but money too. how enter city without money and to find arena?

upd: and game crahing again - need to delete folder again

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
after first nap in Find Noria's Tavern
a lose not only axes but money too. how enter city without money and to find arena?

upd: and game crahing again - need to delete folder again
press escape and go to cheats&settings. there you can cheat money if there is no other way.

barbarian0072.PNG

as for the crashes, it can't be the game itself. mine hasn't crashed once.
if it does not bring success with the folder delete, I know at the moment also no other solution.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
It would be great to do more anal scenes with the orcs and the woman you play. And also so that the orcs write in the mouth of the main character, and then so that she sucks their asses, and then commented on this: that the orcs stink very much and she likes it. Great content would turn out

• Angry
Reactions: Enigmanic

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
It would be great to do more anal scenes with the orcs and the woman you play. And also so that the orcs write in the mouth of the main character, and then so that she sucks their asses, and then commented on this: that the orcs stink very much and she likes it. Great content would turn out
She is already can do rimjob for Dorca

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes