Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If there is sex in this game, the shots on the OP could use some loving. They make the game still look like a demo. ;) Also system requirements would be nice since it's a Unity game and likely requires a more beefy PC than most RenPy AVNs.

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
a truly amazon square'r as one couldst imagineth as closeth to beest. One might bethink its a barbaric to hunteth and killeth the green people, 'r is't m'rely a surviving. As one who is't did love the xena on ps1 and wast afraid of the final boss i giveth mine own final revieweth of this game:
-looks: 4/5
-action: 2/5
-fap: 2/5
-st'ry: non
-mechanic: 3/5
ov'ral game
3/5

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guys am I fucking retarded? I can't close this thing, pressing any of the buttons does nothing and my keyboard can only select the main menu items (new game, continue etc, I actually pressed enter on new game in this screenshot thinking this thing would go away but it didn't; game crashed soon after xD)
wtf is happening?

EDIT: turns out I am indeed retarded; forgot I was trying to use the cheats even tho they were for the older version..they don't work with this one, I just got back my original .dll

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 10, 2021
The mother nature end is really disappointing. I hope that at least the futa elfs are going to do the breeding, on a future update.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
please normalize your sound effect files.

You can do it for free and it's extremely easy and fast.

PLEASE, show mercy to our ears.
I got scared in this game so many fucking times just because the sounds WERE SO FUCKING LOUD OUT OF NOWHERE WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS QUIET AND IT DROVE ME NUTS

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes