Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Is it possible to not get the ending where you end up caged because you turned Shorca into a woman using the Golden Egg or is that the only ending?
The content with Shorca is keep developing. The story of Shorca and Orcish Den will be bound together into big piece of story and will have different endings whe it's done

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
How to pass the final trial in recarnation/ nightmare? The one I need to put down book to open portals to reborn. Is there any hint?
You need to check your sceleton in first room. Regarding to note of this sceleton you need to make your propper choice. If you can trust the voice - do what he tells you, if not...I think it's clear. Remember, this location have random note for each run.

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Any chance you could add an option to toggle the transparency of male characters during sexual encounters? Preferably by having the player toggle a key or click a button of some sort & a settings option to set the value of transparency.

Seems feasible in unity from what I can find:

Illusion games have also implemented something similar in most of their games like Koikatsu or Honey Select.

weed_princess

Aug 26, 2020
in the letel dimension there is a mirror and the more pages you get the more you turn into a demon in the mirror. is it possible to use that demon skin as your default skin?
Agreed. I didn't really like the last update with the green orcs at all but would love to see more succubus stuff. Questing in succubus form as a red chick and eventually using the blue skin would be great.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
I 've never publish any release here. I use this forum to communicate with players who don't support me yet. You can wait till someone pirate this update or support me to get this release;)
didn't you say you were going to release the game on steam?

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys,are there new scenes? A couple of months ago I was playing a game and it seemed like something new had been added, but I still couldn't find which one. Some people also wrote about the big bees that the developers added to this game. Good people, somebody throw off screenshots of new scenes.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes