firefoxtf

May 21, 2017
How do i finish the minotaur quest? I cant get Burgild to sacrifice herself , apparently she is not important to me. She stands at the center or the room like a statue, and if i go to the throne rome where she and the minotaur fuck and try to talk agan my barbarian freezes after the conversation is over. If i sacrifice myself i get a bad ending .

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
When the Barbarian, after a beer in the toilet, says that she wants to pee and fuck, tentacles appear from the toilet hole. It's very well thought out. It would be great if there was a pissing animation. The game is one of the best in its genre. Thanks to the developer and good luck.

Savarikus

Sep 26, 2020
I'm having a bit of a problem (pretty big problem, actually) i can't launch the game: it's either simply crashes or picture freezes at unity logo with background music for a while... and then it crashes. Can someone help me with that, please?

Last edited:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
cant seem to figure out the portal test in purgatory. been through the trials soooo many times and its the only part im stuck on. also stuck on the anorien stuff, it says to collect his seed but hes too busy fucking his girl. i dont get it

Last edited:

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I'm having a bit of a problem (pretty big problem, actually) i can't launch the game: it's either simply crashes or picture freezes at unity logo with background music for a while... and then it crashes. Can someone help me with that, please?
I'm having the same issue.
Hardware shouldn't be an issue.
Running Ryzen 3900x and a RTX3090.

ohrunaway

Jan 28, 2019
I become a succubus。。。。what should i do......btw i dont know how to fuck with ghost in Beth room

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game and Kaspersky are at WAR! Kaspersky simply hates this game! If I recall, Viktor, you said you sent them a notification about your game being not harmful! Did they disregard you or something?!
You should do so as well, report a false positive and send the .exe file.
As many people as possible must report false positives in order to achieve something.
However, it could be that the same process must happen after each new release / exe file.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
This game and Kaspersky are at WAR! Kaspersky simply hates this game! If I recall, Viktor, you said you sent them a notification about your game being not harmful! Did they disregard you or something?!
Yes I did it with zero result. The problem is, that I made a new release each month and even if they put one of releases into whitelist, I'll make new one and they mark it as false positive. I see 2 ways to solve it:
1st - I've already added message on startup screen to notify players with Kaspersky about problems. It's silly to think that everyone will try to find manual "HOW TO FIX IT".
2ND - I have to rework current save system to avoid conflict with KAV. It's HUGE PIECE OF WORK! Frankly, I'm not ready for it right now. :FacePalm:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yes I did it with zero result. The problem is, that I made a new release each month and even if they put one of releases into whitelist, I'll make new one and they mark it as false positive. I see 2 ways to solve it:
1st - I've already added message on startup screen to notify players with Kaspersky about problems. It's silly to think that everyone will try to find manual "HOW TO FIX IT".
2ND - I have to rework current save system to avoid conflict with KAV. It's HUGE PIECE OF WORK! Frankly, I'm not ready for it right now. :FacePalm:
So in short, the only solution to start working on the Save System is that you completely finish your game before reworking it in order to bypass this conflict? Well... all I have to say is good luck and hopefully people will understand this issue. You could edit the first post and notify everyone about the Kaspersky Conflict.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well this is not fun... I can't remap my controls and I have an AZERTY keyboard.
Edit: Nevermind. Found a temporary solution: Change your Keyboard Language to English

But yeah the game really needs a keyboard remapping option.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
So in short, the only solution to start working on the Save System is that you completely finish your game before reworking it in order to bypass this conflict? Well... all I have to say is good luck and hopefully people will understand this issue. You could edit the first post and notify everyone about the Kaspersky Conflict.
Go into the settings in your Kaspersky AV program and add it to the AV whitelist. Do this with your download directory, and the directory with the game in it. I did this with Norton AV and it worked for me. You can also safe-list all your compressed files if you want. The program will check it against your safe-list first, and if it sees .zip, .rar, .7z, it will pass. You will want to do the directories so the AV will leave them alone as well when it does a system scan. I have a program that uses its own memory space (memory.dll) that Norton spots as a threat. Norton doesn't bother it anymore.

Reactions: Viktor Black

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Go into the settings in your Kaspersky AV program and add it to the AV whitelist. Do this with your download directory, and the directory with the game in it. I did this with Norton AV and it worked for me. You can also safe-list all your compressed files if you want. The program will check it against your safe-list first, and if it sees .zip, .rar, .7z, it will pass. You will want to do the directories so the AV will leave them alone as well when it does a system scan. I have a program that uses its own memory space (memory.dll) that Norton spots as a threat. Norton doesn't bother it anymore.
My friend: I was talking in general. I don't have KAV personally.

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Macos Catalina: The application can't be opened.
I've downloaded it twice and tried four different programs to decompress... :/

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes