necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
How can I fight in the Arena? Won the arm wrestle, but there is nothing to do in the arena besides the doctor and the blacksmith

Feb 11, 2019
How can I fight in the Arena? Won the arm wrestle, but there is nothing to do in the arena besides the doctor and the blacksmith
you need to defeat the orcs in the arena. Go to the leader's podium and challenge him to battle. Once you defeat the Orcs, free the Elf and escape with him. Then do the Elves quests and fight the Orc Leader in the arena. But as I understand it, there are 2 good endings of the game. Elven quests lead to a bad ending. I have replayed these saves many times and I think you can remove huge locations in the game.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Viktor please give us the option to turn always run on/off cause i for one really don't like it. And for the last couple of updates including this one the game always breaks when giving birth in the tub at the back of the tavern during the orc takeover. Otherwise i really love your game, will there be more customization options later on? Keep up the good work man!
Yeah The bath tub bug still there :/

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Any chance on Tan lines for the MC on the future? I know most people don't like it, but since it would be customizable there wouldn't be a probleme. I hope it's not time consuming to add it. From Brazil so tan lines are sexy for me, chicks with tanlines are more often then not dtf, equivalent of a tramp stamp.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
POSTER_STEAM.png

You asked me about it for a long time and now we stay at the start of the next big adventure!
The Last Barbarian is coming to Steam! Add it to WISHLIST!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Already bought it on Gamejolt at some point which doesn't get updated anymore. So I'll have to stick to the free version here.
I'm not much of a Steam fan anyway.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Already bought it on Gamejolt at some point which doesn't get updated anymore. So I'll have to stick to the free version here.
I'm not much of a Steam fan anyway.
Unfortunately I can't update game jolt version due uploader issues.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Unfortunately I can't update game jolt version due uploader issues.
Yes, the file size limitation is a bummer. Apart from that it's one of my favorite platforms. In my ranking only the MS store comes after Steam and that's because they don't let us choose the install directories and enctypt them.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Yes, the file size limitation is a bummer. Apart from that it's one of my favorite platforms. In my ranking only the MS store comes after Steam and that's because they don't let us choose the install directories and enctypt them.
What's about itch.io?

Feb 11, 2019
Here are the sheets in the LETEL castle where they are
1) Click on the book on the left side of the castle on the 1st floor and take the sheet
2) After the explosion of tentacles, take the sheet on the 1st floor
3) sleep on the 2nd floor and after sex take a sheet on the dresser
4) Eat pork and after a blowjob take a sheet from the table
5) HERE you can accidentally get caught in a dungeon or in wine

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Here are the sheets in the LETEL castle where they are
1) Click on the book on the left side of the castle on the 1st floor and take the sheet
2) After the explosion of tentacles, take the sheet on the 1st floor
3) sleep on the 2nd floor and after sex take a sheet on the dresser
4) Eat pork and after a blowjob take a sheet from the table
5) HERE you can accidentally get caught in a dungeon or in wine
You have to crap on a dresser?

Reactions: BerglorMan94
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes