kupid97

Apr 18, 2020
i want more missions and play minigame in Dimension minotaur , i like them, tentacles and monsters, pregnant, can you evolve them more?
a lot of gamers want that, I'm willing to spend money to play the game on steam, hope you will add them :D
Viktor Black

Feb 17, 2021
(y)Probably the best game in technical perspective, a real action game with open world, good models, renders are okay for a unity game, top-tier animation(yessss), and the plot is okay so far....Instant become a patreon, keep the good job!

gpalomares681

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, can anyone please help me? I was on the discord server but I got hacked and when I got back my account I was baned from the server and now I can't get back in

Jun 11, 2018
anyone knows how to influence the inn keeper?
You have to blackmail him by:

1. Working at the bar
2. Going to the back where the bathroom is
3. Talk to the drunk guy puking into the toilet
4. Drink (not the safe/small amount, or whatever it was called) some beer
5. Leave the Inn
6. Talk to the Witch and tell her about the beer
7. You give her a sample of the beer and she figures out it's not beer but a Cultist's potion
8. Go back to the bar and blackmail the bartender/innkeeper to gain his favor to overthrow the mayor

Feb 17, 2021
You have to blackmail him by:

1. Working at the bar
2. Going to the back where the bathroom is
3. Talk to the drunk guy puking into the toilet
4. Drink (not the safe/small amount, or whatever it was called) some beer
5. Leave the Inn
6. Talk to the Witch and tell her about the beer
7. You give her a sample of the beer and she figures out it's not beer but a Cultist's potion
8. Go back to the bar and blackmail the bartender/innkeeper to gain his favor to overthrow the mayor
thank you, I didn't notice there's a guy in toilet at all lol

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes