Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Just a lil mod for 0.9.14 ( DON'T USE IN THIS ANY OTHER VERSION)
Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup
An update for v0.9.15 please. :)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Just a lil mod for 0.9.15 win (DON'T USE THIS IN ANY OTHER VERSION)

Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup

Last edited:

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
So first of all many ideas of Dark Souls were implemented with a sexually and erotic kind of creative development.
We are having Demons, werewolves , vampires, Satyr, elves, Humans, Orcs, Goblins, any many more creatures.
There is a dark souls monster that is in any kind of game. That would be the undead dogs or normal dogs. So do you plan dogs for future updates ? Even if they are not hostile ? So maybe some kind of pet that stays in devenant House, with a extra room where the dog can chill. If this was considered , then ignore my question :)

I played the game 5-6 or updates before.The changes and new characters are just great. The animations are getting alot more better then before. Dont take me wrong I like the most animations. Of course some start animations like in the brothel are not so great. But I can fully understand that they are intended like this because of short scenes. But every animation mustnt be perfect. There is plenty and most ones are fantastic. so this is like a very litte critic of my own.

If we look back at dark souls, will there be more undead creatures planned ? Or doesnt they fit into the lore of Last barbarian ?
I mean we have some undeads like vampires and Mr.Ghost looks a bit like an undead. Iam seeing alot of tentacle content when I think back at dark souls there was also alot of them there. At Latria Tower in Demon souls. Or some other monsters from different dark souls games. So the tentacles are on a good way of perfection.

The reborn feature is remarkable it makes alot of sense with the dimensions and purgatory. So this is alot better than I first thought.

When it comes to more enemy types maybe a Humanoid with more arms. A centipede humamnoid. something like this. Dogs. Insectes. Zombies, Skeletons. Maybe an Ogre. Some Lizardmen. Or Female like creatures like a Harpy, Lamia.

The Barbarian Home was alot more lively I think its one of the best updates till now. Even With the Orcs , hope to see more green Orcs also. Some other kind of orcs would also be possible. I mean you have weak and strong orcs. And Shorca has something like a army where three kind of orcs are working. So somekind of a middlestrong Orc.

I think thats also one of best points to can repeat the scenes even if you are done with them in a quest way. Implementing more npcs to the locations that are set will be also good.

You on a good Way Mr. Black. Keep up the amazing work. Its always nice to play any quest pathes to unlock stuff, and repeat many of the scenes. Iam happy to see more about this in future updates, and what you have planned for you Community.

I wish you a alot of patience, Luck, and motivation to finish anything you have planned for your game. :)

zekronix

Jan 28, 2019
Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 1.51.41 AM.png I seem to be having this problem in mac every time I try to unzip the mod. Is there a way to avoid this?

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Anybody with a spare save that has a majority of the quests done? new system, cant carry over my save(s).

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
the game is really fabulous. but i keep getting messages that the exe file is a virus. is this a false positive from the scanner? i use kaspersky.

vf.PNG

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
the game is really fabulous. but i keep getting messages that the exe file is a virus. is this a false positive from the scanner? i use kaspersky.

View attachment 1426367
12 - There are viruses in the game!
There are no viruses in the game. Some antivirus programs (usually Kaspersky) often detect the game as a false positive threat. I have no reasons to spread viruses, I make "content" for players.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
12 - There are viruses in the game!
There are no viruses in the game. Some antivirus programs (usually Kaspersky) often detect the game as a false positive threat. I have no reasons to spread viruses, I make "content" for players.
Viktor. you have to understand me. it's just a question of what to do no accusation. i didn't write that you insert viruses in your game! it would help me if you tell me how to make kaspersky not block this game. is it enough if i add it to exceptions?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor. you have to understand me. it's just a question of what to do no accusation. i didn't write that you insert viruses in your game! it would help me if you tell me how to make kaspersky not block this game. is it enough if i add it to exceptions?
No worries. It's just premade answer ;) Yes, try to make exception for the game. It should works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincenza

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I made # section on discord, have no Idea if it possible to place it here to help gamers answer most common questions.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
No worries. It's just premade answer ;) Yes, try to make exception for the game. It should works.
ok Viktor i thank you. and i emphasize it again. i just wanted a solution for the scanner. i have added the game to exceptions. so far it is running. i hope it stays that way.
your game is great, unique on this portal. my respect.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019
lol. I became a succubus took a phallus in HELL. But can't pick it up at all. A demon is catching up with me, but the teleport does not work .. What should I do ?? ?
AND I completed FULL game and FULL quests .This game very amazing : D

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
lol. I became a succubus took a phallus in HELL. But can't pick it up at all. A demon is catching up with me, but the teleport does not work .. What should I do ?? ?
AND I completed FULL game and FULL quests .This game very amazing : D
i have the same problem. how do you escape from hell with the dildo? no matter where i run the demon catches up with me every time.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes