EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I hope you are doing well after that 2nd dose of vaccine, I'm glad that that barely slowed you down, and wish you the best in this continued development, that in mind, how much more content do you expect to add till the 1.0 release?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I hope you are doing well after that 2nd dose of vaccine, I'm glad that that barely slowed you down, and wish you the best in this continued development, that in mind, how much more content do you expect to add till the 1.0 release?
Thanks for worrying about me ;) Frankly, the second dose was even worse than 1str one. I guess it's my personal reaction to "Moderna", cause my wife and my friends didn't have these effects. Past 3 days I had strong fever but today seems like everything settings up. So I'm glad to get back to development and I hope finish update next few days.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for worrying about me ;) Frankly, the second dose was even worse than 1str one. I guess it's my personal reaction to "Moderna", cause my wife and my friends didn't have these effects. Past 3 days I had strong fever but today seems like everything settings up. So I'm glad to get back to development and I hope finish update next few days.
from vaccine side effects to chickenpox... i hope you recover soon man xD
and awesome update as always btw

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "noxtek, post: 6603689, member: 172233"]
от побочных эффектов вакцины до ветрянки ... надеюсь, ты скоро поправишься, человек xD
и отличное обновление, как всегда, кстати
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
А что нового в обновлении?
check changelogs

Reactions: Zames

Jummjumm

Aug 14, 2017
Got a question an no ide if it was adressed before(i wont read through 25 pages,lol)
will we get the option to disable the inverted camera? i really hate inverted camera controlls and it makes the game kind of annoying to play, which is a shame, because the game itself is great

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Got a question an no ide if it was adressed before(i wont read through 25 pages,lol)
will we get the option to disable the inverted camera? i really hate inverted camera controlls and it makes the game kind of annoying to play, which is a shame, because the game itself is great
You can disable it via options on start screen

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
This is easily the best game on unity or unreal engine on this site, holy smokes, can you guys recommend anything else? viktor, you are one talented man my guy, good stuff.(y)

Reactions: GreatBuddy

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Since the newest version 9.15 she can't walk anymore. On hitting "W" she runs and on shift and "W" she runs faster.
That is when outdoors, indoors she can walk.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes