• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Magna64

Apr 7, 2020
This probably has been discussed before, but I'm having an issue with the game.

When i hit the esc key, the game freezes and the fps counter spikes endlessly.

"Kimber

Nov 23, 2017
Just a lil mod for 0.9.13 while we wait for a gallery ^-^ (DON'T USE THIS ANY OTHER VERSION)
Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup
Work 9.14 ?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I've just started playing the game, enjoying it so far, but I'm a bit confused. Do I have to do multiple playthroughs to see all the content? The walkthrough linked on the first page says to start a new game for the Servant of Gods quest line.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
who said that im playing? i just download, see that is trash and i delete, this game it already deleted
i dont wanna play
i just came here to see if the few games that i real like it is updade
I take opportunity to see if new good games comes out
but almos games here are VN no sand box, is trash, to me VN is not a game
besides that, have game is just like yours, 3d in real time but with poor graphics
girls with no ass hole kkkkkkkk men........ :FacePalm:
female protagonista you walk combat and get fucked:FacePalm:

are you gay or girl?
I'm A Man, buddy. My game is not for you.
You were able to share your feedback in any other way but you chose to being rude.
Seems like you just trying to assert oneself in this way.
Good luck with it mate

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I've just started playing the game, enjoying it so far, but I'm a bit confused. Do I have to do multiple playthroughs to see all the content? The walkthrough linked on the first page says to start a new game for the Servant of Gods quest line.
All quest lines are intertwine each other. You don't need to restart the game multiple time.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I can't seem to talk to Whodra about the primal egg, the dialogue option doesn't appear.

Edit: Apparently either I did something out of order or there's a bug, but I guess my game decided to skip the "talking to Whodra after acquriing the egg" bit and I had to just go and get the phallus of power from the Witch, which then let me trigger the boss fight.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes