• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

LordSin

Sep 1, 2020
I tried this demo a couple of months ago. It looks good but my PC shut it down after detecting a trojan. Looking through the forum, I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem. Has it been fixed or is my anti-virus too sensitive?

• Haha
Reactions: johntyler

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone having problems with anti-viruses just blacklist the game's folder from your AV.

Also with these past updates are saves compatible with new versions now? I stopped playing a while ago because I kept having to start over in every update

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, can't seem to get this to work properly. As soon as I interact with anything I lose the ability to move (trying to use the stocks doesn't even trigger what I assume should be an animation) and to add to that if I press esc the menu doesn't appear and I lose the ability to be able to do anything requiring me to alt-f4 it.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. Seems I had to make sure I was starting a new game instead of hitting continue.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Not sure what's precisely in the newest update, but one of the new things is a 'haunted house' for which the dev posted a walkthrough (see the spoiler below).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone having problems with anti-viruses just blacklist the game's folder from your AV.

Also with these past updates are saves compatible with new versions now? I stopped playing a while ago because I kept having to start over in every update
1) You can use old saves since 0.9.9 version
2) If you use Kaspersky - it hates my game. I don't know why.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Not sure what's precisely in the newest update, but one of the new things is a 'haunted house' for which the dev posted a walkthrough (see the spoiler below).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made changelog public. So check my patreon or subscribestar if you need the full release info

Reactions: Slilo

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I tried this demo a couple of months ago. It looks good but my PC shut it down after detecting a trojan. Looking through the forum, I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem. Has it been fixed or is my anti-virus too sensitive?
This is well known issue. You can check the earlier messages in this tread. Your AV (probably Kaspersky) is over sensitive

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
So I tried out this game yesterday and I really dig it. It's dark but in a good way, imo.
I have a question though: Is it only possible to follow one walkthrough at a time? As in, the different wakthroughs are different endings? Or did I fuck up somewhere :cry:

OptimumThrust

Mar 10, 2020
Hi there, sorry if this question has been answered already. The stats page shows what I assume are how many times your orifices have been used and how uh... "worn out" they are. I'm just wondering if this affects game play at all. Like, is there a benefit or disadvantage to trying to stay tight/loose? Is it just flavour text?

Just downloaded this game yesterday and am quite frankly surprised how much fun I'm having. Big thanks to the dev!

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hi there, sorry if this question has been answered already. The stats page shows what I assume are how many times your orifices have been used and how uh... "worn out" they are. I'm just wondering if this affects game play at all. Like, is there a benefit or disadvantage to trying to stay tight/loose? Is it just flavour text?

Just downloaded this game yesterday and am quite frankly surprised how much fun I'm having. Big thanks to the dev!
Well. It doesn't affect on the gameplay, for now. I made it for "deep immersion" reasons, you know.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
So I tried out this game yesterday and I really dig it. It's dark but in a good way, imo.
I have a question though: Is it only possible to follow one walkthrough at a time? As in, the different wakthroughs are different endings? Or did I fuck up somewhere :cry:
The story follows you to different endings. For better understanding, I separate them into quest lines. But almost all quest lines interlace each other. So you can't complete the slayer of gods story, without path of revenge quest.

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
The story follows you to different endings. For better understanding, I separate them into quest lines. But almost all quest lines interlace each other. So you can't complete the slayer of gods story, without path of revenge quest.
Ah okay, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes