• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Guys I need help I killed shorca and I'm stuck in active the rune quest i get closer to the trees I hear a chanting but nothing is happening

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
From changelog 0.9.12:
"Do you remember the location of the Nightmare? This location is now called Purgatory and has a very important narrative sense. If you fail the colored crystal challenge, the barbarian will transform into a succubus and be returned to the mortal world."
is the transformation just an end or do you stay a succubus

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Viktor please give us the option to turn always run on/off cause i for one really don't like it. And for the last couple of updates including this one the game always breaks when giving birth in the tub at the back of the tavern during the orc takeover. Otherwise i really love your game, will there be more customization options later on? Keep up the good work man!

Reactions: Viktor Black

Rxo86

Jun 15, 2019
I've searched this thread thoroughly im either blind or has this game been in development this long with no invert axis option? The default control really throws me for a loop moving my mouse up and down in what my brain thinks is the wrong direction...

Reactions: LichG

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I've searched this thread thoroughly im either blind or has this game been in development this long with no invert axis option? The default control really throws me for a loop moving my mouse up and down in what my brain thinks is the wrong direction...
Will add it in the following release

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rxo86

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Got stuck in saving Burgilda mission,I talk to Beeh before I get dragon egg,when I retrieve the egg return to Beeh,it didn't show "find someone" dialogue option,now the relative quests can't continue

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes