Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I have trouble opening the Mac version even when I place the game in the application folder. I get a message that I don't have permission to open it and need to contact the admin (myself ). Can anybody help me with that please ?
try to run app via TERM.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Just a suggestion, there should be a cheat to go from succubus to human and viceversa because if i go human again once I fast travel i just become a succubus again despite not dying
SEEMS LIKE A BUG. I need:
1) Version of the game
2) Full way to reproduce it

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
SEEMS LIKE A BUG. I need:
1) Version of the game
2) Full way to reproduce it
1. Latest version
2. Basically become a succubus, then desuccubize yourself after seeing all a succubus can do and then once you spawn in i went to see taurus and then decided to fast travel which only gave me the succubus options, when I went to hell for example I instantly turned into a succubus.

If you tell me where I can find it I can provide you my save

Reactions: Ssato243

10samples

Jul 16, 2020
1. Latest version
2. Basically become a succubus, then desuccubize yourself after seeing all a succubus can do and then once you spawn in i went to see taurus and then decided to fast travel which only gave me the succubus options, when I went to hell for example I instantly turned into a succubus.

If you tell me where I can find it I can provide you my save
thanks

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Since I added "money shot" controller to the The Last Barbarian game (some of scenes are have "happy endings" ) I'm looking for ways to improve graphics and FX for the game. So here's my attempt to make animated facial "splat" effect for the character. It have good performance, animated flow down effect, good collision accuracy and might be applied to the whole body. Do you like it?

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020

Since I added "money shot" controller to the The Last Barbarian game (some of scenes are have "happy endings" ) I'm looking for ways to improve graphics and FX for the game. So here's my attempt to make animated facial "splat" effect for the character. It have good performance, animated flow down effect, good collision accuracy and might be applied to the whole body. Do you like it?
Looks amazing, good job!

Reactions: Viktor Black

Norton89

Mar 16, 2021
Здравствуйте Виктор, в последнем обновлении Вы не написали исправили ли перевод на русский язык. Напишите об этом отдельно?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Здравствуйте Виктор, в последнем обновлении Вы не написали исправили ли перевод на русский язык. Напишите об этом отдельно?
Let's keep this thread English only.
I forgot to put translation file into build (shame on me) will fix it in the minor build

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
So, fun fact, if you press Esc for whatever reason, your FPS turns into infinity
1625675729915.png
Oh and you're stuck because the game freezes

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Just a lil mod for 0.9.13 while we wait for a gallery ^-^ (DON'T USE THIS ANY OTHER VERSION)
Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just a lil mod for 0.9.13 while we wait for a gallery ^-^ (DON'T USE THIS ANY OTHER VERSION)
Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup
I am sorry to bother you, I don’t mean to be an annoying son of a bitch but would you at least try uploading a full CG gallery for Majikoi?

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
this is well known issue. If your AV blocks the possibility of the game to change save files - game frezes.
I only use Defender, and I only pressed Esc then it froze. Is there an auto-save of some kind?
I literally just clicked Continue after installing the game, got up, moved around 15 seconds, pressed Esc and it happened

Dec 13, 2019
attention: all version of this tlb has a very powerfull virus inside, its a trojan virus, here the proof in the screen below. i cheacked all versions from 0.12 to this one and all version of the executable in every site i tryed has this trojan. i've warned you: unless you have a very powerfull av like the kaspersky you'll get hacked and fucked in no time, the trojan manipulates 3 files and open a backdoor to the listener. i wrote in other 3d, a fool has denied all but the evidence is irrefutable. don't listen to the babbler that will talk you about a false positive: the kaspersky took 5 minuts on my pc to clean all the mess. i've warned you: forewarned is forearmed.

proof:

Immagine.png

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes