• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Dec 13, 2019
you're a fucking genious mate!

ps: of course i believe you, and is just because i believe you that i warn you! whatch out bro! and i mean it! some idiot, i don't know why or when, have put a virus in your release and i'm not kidding, sadly! the kaspersky as you can saw in the picture i posted have reversed even 3 files touched by the virus/worm: it's not a false positive and th viorus/worm or wht it is is real powerful! ask the forum's owners curatos to cheack it ASAP or that virus will cause you several damage. i downloaded your greath release from mega link you posted in this 3d: cheack it out or that virus will spread, damaging you.

pps: ok i spent some of my time to cheak all your release's versions in the 4 links you posted: all files are corrupted and has viruses/adware/things likg that. look here: as you can see it's not a false positive. i tried to download with my old laptop too where i got the norton instead of kaspersky and it detected adware/virus/things like those too. i'm not kidding. ask the forum's curator to act quicly or the virus will spread. cheers

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited:

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
you're a fucking genious mate!

ps: of course i believe you, and is just because i believe you that i warn you! whatch out bro! and i mean it! some idiot, i don't know why or when, have put a virus in your release and i'm not kidding, sadly! the kaspersky as you can saw in the picture i posted have reversed even 3 files touched by the virus/worm: it's not a false positive and th viorus/worm or wht it is is real powerful! ask the forum's owners curatos to cheack it ASAP or that virus will cause you several damage. i downloaded your greath release from mega link you posted in this 3d: cheack it out or that virus will spread, damaging you.

pps: ok i spent some of my time to cheak all your release's versions in the 4 links you posted: all files are corrupted and has viruses/adware/things likg that. look here: as you can see it's not a false positive. i tried to download with my old laptop too where i got the norton instead of kaspersky and it detected adware/virus/things like those too. i'm not kidding. ask the forum's curator to act quicly or the virus will spread. cheers
Dude this thread is 3 years old. There would be a lot of messages from downloaders if viruses really were.

Btw if you insist I checked the game folder with Malwarebytes, Dr.Web and AVG and viruses hasn't been detected so do not scare ppl.

Last edited:

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
who does not find it difficult can you post a save?
thank you in advance)
There is no sense in posting saves. Firstly - the savedata is not optimised for a fresh game (the triggers might get broken), secondly - there is no gallery mode in this version and thirdly - the game is not so long, there is walkthrough in this thread, if you will follow it you can clear the game in about 4-6 hours without rushing

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The only virus's on your systems is made by Kasperspy and Norton. I'm not sure which is worse. Try using a proper AV software to scan it. Those old relics and their false positives and system hogging scans should of died years ago and would have if they were not propped up by deals with OEMs to bundle their crap to add more "value". Being cautious with software, espically from a piracy forum is good, but over reacting and alarmist is not.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Just a suggestion, there should be a cheat to go from succubus to human and viceversa because if i go human again once I fast travel i just become a succubus again despite not dying

Reactions: Necronlord3
Nov 25, 2018
Nope. I don't have any special "game dev" education. Youtube-studying bro! :geek: :D
Viktor Black, what I like about you is, you are alone in this and you are dedicated. Releasing updates and actually you care about the fans. Keep it up bro and may Talos bless you with fortune and... idk a new sword maybe and DEV please please please MILK!! I mean MILK SPRAY like serious MILK WE NEED MILK. Not MILK of talos, MILK OF THE BARBARIAN LADY! :O

Sadjfa

Aug 21, 2017
why antivirus removes exe file of this game?
before v0.9.11, everything was fine

Last edited:

Damos_Incubus

Feb 26, 2021
The only virus's on your systems is made by Kasperspy and Norton. I'm not sure which is worse. Try using a proper AV software to scan it. Those old relics and their false positives and system hogging scans should of died years ago and would have if they were not propped up by deals with OEMs to bundle their crap to add more "value". Being cautious with software, espically from a piracy forum is good, but over reacting and alarmist is not.
What AV would you recommend then? Because I'm getting the same thing.

alisida

May 12, 2018
I have trouble opening the Mac version even when I place the game in the application folder. I get a message that I don't have permission to open it and need to contact the admin (myself ). Can anybody help me with that please ?

Reactions: Viktor Black

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black, what I like about you is, you are alone in this and you are dedicated. Releasing updates and actually you care about the fans. Keep it up bro and may Talos bless you with fortune and... idk a new sword maybe and DEV please please please MILK!! I mean MILK SPRAY like serious MILK WE NEED MILK. Not MILK of talos, MILK OF THE BARBARIAN LADY! :O
Press L while she have lactation ;)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes