LichG

Jan 15, 2019
Why the remade scenes aren't completed properly? It's a good upgrade but the loops looks partial without finishing

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
Someone olease i need some guide. I got stuck in letel dimension. for looking mind stone, i got stuck after sit on chair then go to find secret door in basement

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
Suppose you can't find axe, it's at door to room with dance event on first floor. Just look above your head. It's main issue in this dimension, cause it's hard to notice when most of active items on another eye level while only axe much higher.
Nah i get it, thanks!

psycho9619

May 10, 2019
Just downloaded the game for the first time. When i click new game it crashes and when i select "continue" it says loading and then crashes. Can someone help? I've tried on all graphics quality settings.
Try to shutdown the check of files and programs in windows defender - it help me to avoid this bugs.

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
The game is awesome. Hope there will be more interactions with ogres and goblins) My bad I tried to copy savedata from LocalLow folder and started a new game for checking some stuff and alternative scenes and when I moved back the old files, the progress of MC and quests remained the same but bosses and location triggers are reset into their original state. Well, it's a good opportunity to wait new patches and start a new game)

Btw will be there an option for saveslots?)

Reactions: Ssato243

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
The game is awesome. Hope there will be more interactions with ogres and goblins) My bad I tried to copy savedata from LocalLow folder and started a new game for checking some stuff and alternative scenes and when I moved back the old files, the progress of MC and quests remained the same but bosses and location triggers are reset into their original state. Well, it's a good opportunity to wait new patches and start a new game)

Btw will be there an option for saveslots?)
Yes it will be

Dec 13, 2019
this game is simply awesome... i wonder how could you build all by yourself! you're a fucking genious bro...

ps: allow my/our curiosity: have you attended any academy or are you totally educated on the subject?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes