• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

abada

Dec 3, 2018
Hi there, sorry if this question has been answered already. The stats page shows what I assume are how many times your orifices have been used and how uh... "worn out" they are. I'm just wondering if this affects game play at all. Like, is there a benefit or disadvantage to trying to stay tight/loose? Is it just flavour text?

Just downloaded this game yesterday and am quite frankly surprised how much fun I'm having. Big thanks to the dev!
I noticed that clients at the brothel pay you less (or nothing at all if the hole is ruined).

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Just a quick question to the Dev, can you make clothing persistent? Like on during fucking? Feels like it's a waste getting these outfits only to end up naked during sex, it's kinda meh. Might be an idea to change the clothing positions in sex positions or tear holes in the ones that dont work that well, etc.

Reactions: Enigmanic

abada

Dec 3, 2018
I need to check it. It was idea, but I can't remember...did I bring it to the game?
Well, I remember getting 0 Gold and under Stats it said "Ruined" for pussy. Not sure if there was a sliding scale depending on stages of looseness, but I kind of assumed that was the case.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Well, I remember getting 0 Gold and under Stats it said "Ruined" for pussy. Not sure if there was a sliding scale depending on stages of looseness, but I kind of assumed that was the case.
Well...what I have to say. There is mechanics in the brothel, where your income depends on pussy/ass tightness. I remember I planned it but I can't remember, when I added this to the game. The game is getting bigger, so It's easy to miss some small mechanic:LOL:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Just a quick question to the Dev, can you make clothing persistent? Like on during fucking? Feels like it's a waste getting these outfits only to end up naked during sex, it's kinda meh. Might be an idea to change the clothing positions in sex positions or tear holes in the ones that dont work that well, etc.
quick answer - yes it's possible. But it requires a lot of work to refactor existed scenes. So it can't be done quickly

Rxo86

Jun 15, 2019
Well....I would give someone attention on your critique but, I checked your latest comments in another threads and realize that almost all games are boring and bad for you.
Great game but I too wonder about the missing butthole thing. I've noticed it in other H games as well is it just an artistic choice everyone seems to gravitate to?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Great game but I too wonder about the missing butthole thing. I've noticed it in other H games as well is it just an artistic choice everyone seems to gravitate to?
She have butthole and she uses it to welcome "penetrators". But due texturing problems her anus is not visible at normal state

Reactions: Rxo86

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
still wondering why her tits dont bounce. does she have implants?
And is there a better free camera view coming in future updates?

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
still wondering why her tits dont bounce. does she have implants?
And is there a better free camera view coming in future updates?
They do bounce from what I've seen.

Is there any more content with the ghost? I've found the door and gone in but there's nothing to interact with and only scene is when you leave or am I missing something?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes