TS2016

May 7, 2017
Every time I launch the game, the menu thanking people won't close. I click close, next and prev. I hit every key on my keyboard and nothing happens.
Did you install cheat mod? Look it is the problem. I had same problem. I deleted and reinstalled and did not put in the mod, it worked. Cheat mod need to be updated.

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
Do we have to do a quest to acquire it? and which bed? in Home Sweet Home?
can't remember the sequence, quickly ran through the content looked at
I only know that the potion appears on the chair by the bed where you sleep if you call a witch with you in the dungeon
activate futa mode, drink the potion and go to the pool.

Reactions: Knightttt
Aug 26, 2017
Are save files transferable? I've heard good things about this and wanted to give it a shot but im stuck crashing when she gets up in the beginning of the game. I've spent the better half of the day trying to find solutions but nothing works and I'm wondering if its just the beginning. I've let the game through AV and I've cleared the appdata/locallow a few times. Yeah I'm kind of stuck

Jhon789

May 14, 2020

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Problem when entering the city without cheat. if I pay 10 gold the screen is black, but to offer myself I am too good even though I have a high slut-level. Is this bugged and is it still fixed?

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
can't remember the sequence, quickly ran through the content looked at
I only know that the potion appears on the chair by the bed where you sleep if you call a witch with you in the dungeon
activate futa mode, drink the potion and go to the pool.
Okay I get you to some extent, can you just tell me which Questline? E.g. Path of Revenge

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
Okay I get you to some extent, can you just tell me which Questline? E.g. Path of Revenge
there a two ways
1.From past content, find the golden dildo in succubus mode in hell, install it in the sex machine in the witch's house
2.From the new content, go to the arena and find the green orc there immediately to the left of the entrance. Talk to him and go to the dungeon (to choose the dialogue call the witch) and already in the dungeon in the room where you sleep at the bed will be a chair on it will be standing potion, it must drink and go to the pool and then activated futa mode

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
there a two ways
1.From past content, find the golden dildo in succubus mode in hell, install it in the sex machine in the witch's house
2.From the new content, go to the arena and find the green orc there immediately to the left of the entrance. Talk to him and go to the dungeon (to choose the dialogue call the witch) and already in the dungeon in the room where you sleep at the bed will be a chair on it will be standing potion, it must drink and go to the pool and then activated futa mode
"OH GREAT HEAVENS! THE SAVIOR!"

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
Problem when entering the city without cheat. if I pay 10 gold the screen is black, but to offer myself I am too good even though I have a high slut-level. Is this bugged and is it still fixed?
phew i still play 917 version, just pay 10 can enter. and idk where i can see slut level

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
there a two ways
Bro sabix can u help me, i already read walkthru.
i already defeat elf in arena twice even more, open dark forest when bloodmoon, 'waterin' 4trees, but the sanctuary still close
when i free the elf from cage, with orc sperm n unlock gate, the result still .... the elf never learn the leson
can u help bro?
anyone guys??

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
i already defeat elf in arena twice even more, open dark forest when bloodmoon, 'waterin' 4trees, but the sanctuary still close
when i free the elf from cage, with orc sperm n unlock gate, the result still .... the elf never learn the leson
can u help bro?
anyone guys??
You need the Bloodmoon.

Reactions: Jhon789

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
Bro sabix can u help me, i already read walkthru.
can u help bro?
anyone guys??
If you freed the elves from the initial location, in the sanctuary you need to talk to the "dirty" elf, and then only go to the arena. The timing should be nighttime

Reactions: Jhon789

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Can all available quests be solved at the moment? If so, where to find the initiation room for the 4 mothers for torus? Where is the unborn to free Shorca? And how do I solve the Ghosthaus?

Slarn

Jul 5, 2018
Can all available quests be solved at the moment? If so, where to find the initiation room for the 4 mothers for torus? Where is the unborn to free Shorca? And how do I solve the Ghosthaus?
You need the living armor for the four mothers: beat one of the purple cultists or succubi and press e over their body. You have to do one at a time. The unborn is the golem you can make, you have to do the dirty politics quest line to get there. The ghost house you have to try to fix the creepy painting in your house, then get the key from the banker to unlock the door.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
You need the living armor for the four mothers: beat one of the purple cultists or succubi and press e over their body. You have to do one at a time. The unborn is the golem you can make, you have to do the dirty politics quest line to get there. The ghost house you have to try to fix the creepy painting in your house, then get the key from the banker to unlock the door.
At the golem I have the Mindstone, and I already had the bad ending with sienna, but there are no more options. I have 3 cultists and 1 succubus there should now be 1 initiation room. in the dungeon under the house I was also but the quest is still open.

Slarn

Jul 5, 2018
At the golem I have the Mindstone, and I already had the bad ending with sienna, but there are no more options. I have 3 cultists and 1 succubus there should now be 1 initiation room. in the dungeon under the house I was also but the quest is still open.
Have you met Jerry? If not work at the in but dont have sexy times and he should talk to you when you leave. Then you can go to his house and have dinner (might have to have it multiple times) and you can ask his advice about the golem which will give you another option with the golem.

Reactions: KomischerKauz
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes