88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Funny, cuz I never encoutered these games where mac safe file is good...I have only problems...like this and with chmod...and some others...

I must mention, that I got problems with save file in game when I wanted to contine...game freezes and only FPS counter works....save file system on mac is not the best one...also, I noticed, that quest were quite broken on mac after trying to use savefile...

I was forced to start new game...

And maybe, just maybe is time to ask for MAC safe file for v 09.24 :D
There is no way to save game in the Mac version
it works only as auto save... but if you follow my tricks...veryting is fine specially if you want just skip the useless initial path in the Dageon that is made only for beginners.

after you know how to move in the game you can start from one of my file.

Election

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me with the mother nature quest? Can't seem to enter the sanctuary, the blue aura still blocking it even though I followed every step of the walkthrough

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hi, can anyone help me with the mother nature quest? Can't seem to enter the sanctuary, the blue aura still blocking it even though I followed every step of the walkthrough
you have done something wrong
try to follow the discord WT (the one in this thread is not detailed enough)
If sanctuary is closed maybe you have not save the Elves in the Dageon...

Anioren wife must be still dirty
you have to go in the Arena and
1) challenge Orcs twice
2) Show Champion his place
3) Shorca turns him in a elf woman
4) help elf to escape from the cage
5) you betrayed Shorca now

Go to the sanctuary without talk with AnoIiren Wife (she continue to say That the sanctuary is closed but it is

now sanctuary is open

• Red Heart
Reactions: Election

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How to free Sienna from prison? Banker don't have a dialogue about bribe
I think this is not implemented.
if you go to Sienna home she is free.
... and if you back to the cell Sienna is also there so: there is some non-sense that must be implemented in future updates.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
So, what is the status of this game? I saw that a few bugs existed and does the cheats still crash the game? Let me know!

isa-laboratory

Aug 19, 2022
New release 0.9.25 is out! New Location, New Potions, New Pervy Events - and Nymphos!

Despite all the difficulties that have befallen me lately, I'm trying to keep pace with development! The new release is here! What's new about it?

I continued the quest line of the potion master, which will tie together several storylines in the future. In the previous release, we were able to give potions to a few characters, and that population of potential potion victims - or, users - has been expanded. Eventually, we will have tons of events related to potions.

Dorkharu Den

We haven’t touched this location for a long time. This release added a potion dialogue with Erenlius - you can offer him a sleeping potion. This action opens up a new kind of potion - the Pink Delight.

We also added dialogues with Dork and his reactions to potions. If you give Dork a sleeping, coma, or death potion, he will think you want to kill him and will turn you into his “furniture.”

This punishment scene with multi-camera support includes:

Barbarian in the cage.
Dork puts finger in Barbarian’s ass
Dork stimulates Barbarian with tongue
Dork adjust Barbarian position
Dork takes her slow
Dork finishes inside
She’ll also be able to be branded with a brand that reads “owned.” If the barbarian agrees to become an interior item, a brand will be put on her. The brand can be removed by Erenlius.

The Forest of Oblivion Features

If you take an impotence potion, the Barbarian will become frigid and will not enjoy masturbation.

If a Satyr attacks you, he will see that his pheromones do not affect you and will run away through a secret passage to the Cave of Pleasure.

Cave of Pleasure

This is a new mini-location where satyrs and nymphs hide. Deina and Heina are nymphs who reside there. These new characters will start a new satyr story arc that we voted on recently.

They just want to have some love, including:

Futa nymph takes female nymph
Futa nymph rubs Barbarian’s chest
Futa nymph rubs Barbarian’s labia
Futa nymph penetrates and takes Barbarian slowly->fast->finish
Female nymph use the “rotate penetrate” machine on Barbarian
Potion Shop

After we have collected all the goblin’s customers, he will ask us to return his “Extractor” to him. If we return it, we will have a new task - collecting “liquids” for a new base. To do this, we need to offer to be a volunteer for our visitors. The list of volunteers will be expanded in 0.9.26. Use a Hypno Potion to get the desired amount of "liquid."

Volunteer Tramp Sex Scenes Include:

XTable - Idle
Xtable - Horizontal to Vertical transitions
Xtable - Pump
Xtable - Manual job
There are also Brown Orc Volunteer scenes:

Brown Orc - Cock pump
Brown Orc - Rough sex from behind (slow, fast cum) in case you failed to milk him
Doug is Back!

Doug’s return is only available if you complete the Ghost Dungeon quest, or at least it should be. But, until I finish the potion shop quest, Doug will always be available.

These Magic Hands sex scenes include:

Grab barabarian
Lift
FIngering
Spreading
Fixed and humped by magic dildo
We will also learn some details about the relationship between Doug, the Goblin and the Witch.

Vampire

Now we can heal the vampire and learn a little more about him.

Mating press scene
Witch Hut

To get the goblin’s Extractor, you need to trick the Witch with a potion. Give her Hypno potion to steal the pump. Also, you can give her some other fun potions, like Libido, leading to these new scenes:

Futa witch doggystyle
Witch licks Barbarian
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes Include:

Start dialogue with half orc in orcish Den plays only one time.
Politics are dirty business Jerry advice softlock - fixed
Troll sex on the bridge. Black screen softlock- fixed
After dinner with Jerry we can't talk to him - fixed
Shamorca breeding scene. Camera stays near Dorca throne - fixed
Main menu. Start new game confirmation dialogue - added
U can drink potions - press U
Some potions addeded to cheat menu. Please don’t use cheat in potion shop.

Oct 15, 2019
TheLastBarbarian-0.9.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Can u just damn drop the torrent file ? I need an account...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can u just damn drop the torrent file ? I need an account...

number 5 partly answers it. but ima explain it a bit more in detail.

you mean an account without an e-mail or any other sort of proper registration. to answer your question: no. since we are paying quite a sum for seeding machines (which our community is paying for via donations), we dont want malicious websites to take our torrents to mark em as their own (torrent files are bound to the user key).

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does he plan on adding the pissing fetish? For example, she works in the Tavern, and one of the guys takes her into the toilet and pisses in her mouth and she drinks it? :BootyTime:

On a side note, does he plan on fixing the dialogue to preserve immersion? He uses words like "dork", "sweetcheeks", "baby". These are modern terms that don't work in a fantastical environment.

Does he plan on polishing the game ever? I keep wanting to sub to his patreon, but he neglects so many little things.

If you hold down both right & left mouse button, it should make her start running.

Is there anyway to fast forward brothel scenes?

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When making a blowjob animation, you have to take the upper teeth into consideration. That means there will be inch of vertical space between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip. The upper lip should not touch the bottom of the nose, because it implies she has no upper teeth.

This is the most common mistake when making a blowjob pose or animation. Make sure the dick goes into her mouth while not smashing into the upper teeth.

I repeat, the easiest way to fix it, just check the mouth interior, is the dick colliding with the upper teeth? If yes, just lower the dick. Then you'll notice the entire mouth animation looks like a better. Also, when the dick is no longer colliding with the upper teeth, the upper lip will perch and wrap around the dick, which will look better and more natural, because she's trying to keep her teeth from touching the dick.

Reactions: aze123451

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How to find personal goblin quest, including talking to banker and finding dragon lady.

cilck the spoiler link to see the walkthrough image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sith2011
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes